- Increasing coordination between actors leads to better outcomes, especially when coordination is not only local.
- This is especially true for the mobility sector, which could profit hugely if fused with other sectors like energy or infrastructure.
- If machines are to participate, digital platforms are needed to achieve this.
- With the need for platforms, the “eternal” question arises: who controls the platform, one company or the collective stakeholder?
- If the latter is the goal, Blockchain governance and technologies are an important building block.
Co-lead Web3 Program/ Member of Advisory Board
Bosch/ Catena-X Automotive Network e.V.
03:00PM - Day 2