Day 1 - 11 May 2022
Chairperson’s Welcome – An Introduction to Tokenization
NFTs – the Story So Far
- From ETH Rocks to Beeple’s $7mill deal – mapping NFTs journey to success
- Crypto-collectables – when and how should a corporation mint their own token?
- Is there anything that can’t be tokenized?
- Who benefits? Use cases from different industries
The New Kid on the Block: Tokenized Real Estate
- An investor’s perspective – the trade off between physical and virtual real estate
- Fractionalized Investments and the power to buy
- Increased liquidity and fluidity of the market – what can we expect in the future of real estate?
It’s mine! – Can we make better use of tokenization to prove ownership?
- Tokenization in the creator economy – liscensing, copyrighting and patenting
- Moving to other industries – the tokenization of ideas? Or consent?
- Trusting the blockchain despite the press
Keynote Panel: The Metaverse
- How do we currently understand online existence?
- The scope of possibility – what types of Metaverse are in development, and which is most likely to dominate future markets?
- Security, Tokenization, Privacy: Blockchain’s usefulness in the Metaverse
- Is it all good? Where might virtual existence have its downfalls?
Flying High: The World of Luxury Goods
- Fashion, Art and Real Estate: tokenization in its prime?
- Metaverse partnerships and opportunities for luxury vendors
- Does increased collaboration between competitors using the blockchain strengthen the luxury good market?
Persuading Wall Street: increasing mainstream support for Tokenized Assets
- What are the pitfalls that deter financial institutions from announcing support for tokenized assets?
- Increasing use case coverage – comparing each blockchain for their asset support capabilities
- The firm hand of the press – will we see a more favourable reflection of tokenization in 2022?
Panel: Tokenization for Social Good
- Dalai Lama and his NFT – Auctioning Tokens for Charity
- Tokenized Carbon Credits; can we change the way corporations interact with the environment?
- Incentive mechanisms and using provenance tracking to encourage good corporate practice
Proving provenance: the possibilities of evidencing originality
- Where will we see efficiency gains from blockchain provenance?
- Cancelling counterfeits: will any industries suffer?
- Regulatory catch up – will the courts recognise blockchain provenance?
Copyright © 2015 Tech Forge - All Rights Reserved.