Day 2 - 6 October 2022
Chief Digital Transformation Evangelist
10:00AM - Day 2
Chairperson’s Welcome – An Introduction to Tokenization and Digital Assets
. Feng Hou, Chief Digital Transformation Evangelist, Maryville University
Presentation: NFTs – The Story So Far
- From ETH Rocks to Beeple’s $7mill deal – mapping NFTs journey to success.
- Crypto-collectables – when and how should a corporation mint their own token?
- Is there anything that can’t be tokenized?
- Who benefits? Use cases from different industries.
Keynote Presentation: The Now and the Future of Smart Contracting
To follow soon…
Nikita Ngan Nguyen
Chief of Business
11:15AM - Day 2
11:15AM - Day 2
Senior Business Development Manager
11:15AM - Day 2
Digital Product Transformation Leader
11:15AM - Day 2
12:20PM - Day 1
Keynote Panel: The Future of Digital Assets
- Scoping out the impact – how has the digitalisation of currency changed the world?
- The success of NFTs and where they might take us in the future.
- The Art of Persuasion – how to bring round the critics and move closer to ubiquitous adoption of digital assets?
- Starting up and settling in – what is the advice for new innovators in the different fields?
Moderator: . Alex Nascimento, Co-Founder | Managing Director, UCLA Blockchain Lab | 7CC Blockchain
. Nikita Ngan Nguyen, Chief of Business, Ekoios Technology
. Zack Chang, Project Manager, WonderPals
. Niamh O’Connell, Senior Business Development Manager, CasperLabs
. Sachin Rege, Digital Product Transformation Leader, Wells Fargo
Senior Representative, Unicoin
12:10PM - Day 2
Keynote Presentation: Blockchain in Times of Crisis
- What are the benefits and draw backs of digital money for consumers in times of crisis?
- Stablecoin’s risk in times of financial instability.
- Blockchain and humanitarian aid.
- CBDCs and social inequalities.
. Senior Representative, Unicoin, ,
12:00PM - Day 2
12:40PM - Day 2
Presentation: The New Kid on the Block – Tokenized Real Estate
- How does the tokenisation of real estate bring value to developers?
- Current ways it is being practiced – in Europe and further afield.
- What are the barriers to adoption?
. Claus Skaaning, CEO, DigiShares
Executive Director/ General Manager Blockchain, Healthcare & Identity
The Hyperledger Foundation/ Linux Foundation
12:55PM - Day 2
Presentation: How Digital Identity, Digital Assets, Web 3 and More are Shaping the Blockchain Ecosystem
- The growing importance of blockchain optionality.
- The role of self-sovereign ownership and control of data.
- Critical tools for scalability and interoperability, including tokens, standards and open governance.
. Daniela Barbosa, Executive Director/ General Manager Blockchain, Healthcare & Identity, The Hyperledger Foundation/ Linux Foundation
Dr. Weijia Zhang
VP of Engineering
01:15PM - Day 2
Presentation: Top 10 Security Considerations for Blockchains and Cross-Chain Solutions
- The common security vulnerabilities in smart contracts.
- Special considerations that must be taken for unique asset types like NFTs.
- Crosschain bridges and best practices for operating in a multi-chain world.
. Dr. Weijia Zhang, VP of Engineering, Wanchain
Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead
02:10PM - Day 2
Presentation: The Metaverse
- How do we currently understand online existence?
- The scope of possibility – what types of Metaverse are in development, and which is most likely to dominate future markets?
- Security, Tokenization, Privacy: Blockchain’s usefulness in the Metaverse.
- Is it all good? Where might virtual existence have its downfalls?
. Mark Christianson, Digital Experience Delivery Senior Lead, Mars
Presentation: The Internet of Value – the Next Stage for a Connected World
- On the Horizon – what IoV innovations will we see in the coming decade?
- Are there any pitfalls to the IoV vision? How limited are we by the scalability of current Blockchain projects?
- The ‘Underbanked’ – will the Internet of Value prove itself as a solution to lack of financial instrument access?
Presentation: Decentralized Social Media Platforms
- The future of social media platforms – taking ownership of our own content.
- Are Web2.0 Social Media Networks out of date?
- Digital rewards – cryptocurrencies and NFT.
Head of Experian Ventures
02:50PM - Day 2
Keynote Panel: DeFi 2.0
- Smart contracts for financial accessibility – what are the user benefits of decentralised finance?
- What improvements will we see with DeFi 2.0?
- Footprint analytics – what types of DeFi projects are looking to dominate the market share in the coming year?
Moderator: . Phillip Silitschanu, Research Director, IDC Financial Insights
. Alex Marquez, Head of Experian Ventures, Experian