Day 1 - 13 November 2019
Innovation Zone: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Opening the stage, an industry expert will summarise the current status of the innovation market
Keynote: Clarity to the Blockchain Technology Revolution
We delve into the effects of blockchain & why it is such an important innovation movement
Senior Representative, Anchain.ai
10:50AM - Day 1
Securing the blockchain ecosystem
Developing Prototypes for Blockchain Services
New tools are now enabling business analysts or consultants to build a blockchain PoC in minutes, rather than months. In this talk an expert will go through a step-by-step guide on how to compose your own prototype.
Exploring opportunities for small-medium companies to join the transformation
Implementation of a blockchain solution doesn’t necessarily mean a huge technology overhaul. All businesses can benefit from the application of blockchain. Here we will learn how.
Panel: An investors Q&A – The secrets to a successful start-up
- The VC process & what each investor looks for
- How do you find the right investor for you & what questions should you be asking them?
- Discussing different strategies to enable Investment into your start-up & the velocity of the market
- Evaluation of the current ecosystem
- Geographic hot spots & regulatory risk
Incubating Blockchain Projects
Here we will see how large-scale enterprises are fostering blockchain start-ups to incubate & lead innovation from the inside out.
How to kick start your innovative idea
Here we will hear insider tips from a reputable investor, on how to catapult your innovative idea into the stratosphere
Panel: Quantum computing: How secure is blockchain for the future?
- How far away is Quantum? A realistic futurist analysis
- The Crypto Killer? Is it just the end to crypto or everything we know?
- Web 4.0 – The future of ultimate convergence
Sir John Hargrave
05:00PM - Day 1
10:00AM - Day 1
Blockchain Expo Networking Power Hour
John will host a networking session for the Blockchain Expo Community.
Come gather, make connections & then head over to the Networking Party from 6pm.