28 November 2018
ICOs & Cryptofinance Strategies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Keynote: Examining the Opportunity to Create New Global Financial Integration
- Creating a new exchange economy with tokens
- How the market is evolving – key issues, and delivering on promise
- Where is the market going, and how to build trust on a global scale?
- The transition to building legitimacy with traditional financial systems
Initial Coin Offerings – An Introduction and Future Proofing
- The start of the ICO revolution
- Challenges and solutions to go from raising traditional funding from a bank or investors to a company that sells tokens to its customers
- 64 ICOs took place in 2016, how to make sure you are ship shape
- ICOs pathways and preparation tools
- Regulators measured approach to token sales and future plans
Investors Roundtable – How to Approach Crypto and ICO Investment
Hear discussions and advise from an experts in the field
Panel: Understanding the Market Dynamics for ICO’s Token Sales and Crowd Funding
- Self-Regulation in Crypto financing
- Tools for a token sale
- Crowdfunding vs ICOs – risks and challenges
- Liquidity in digital tokens – how these are traded for other digital currencies, and then into fiat currency through a digital exchange.
Case Study: Brandshield
Case Study: Post ICO – What Now?
Institutional Evolution into Crypto space
Roundtable Discussion: Regulation and Litigation Involving ICOs and Cryptofinance
- Regulatory implications on ICOs and Cryptocurrencies
- Litigation cases
- Security law compliance
- Drafting your own SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Tokens)
Afternoon Keynote: Examining the Current State of Cryptocurrencies, and the Rise of the Internet of Money
- How cryptocurrencies and blockchain are creating a new funding source for this innovation in the form of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).
- How will this grow the next wave of innovation.
- Money is being made programmable.
Panel: The Rise of Crypto Capitalism – The Changing Role of VCs vs. ICOs
- What do investors look for in an ICO?
- Where, how and what outlets to use to promote your ICO?
- Shaping the information to attract high calibre investors
- Examining the difference in ‘terms’ and relationships between VC and ICO
- Challenging the VC model and new environments where VC’s compete with Hedge funds.
- VCs starting to tokenise
Examining the ICO Market in Asia
- Encrypt Coins- Buy Side & Sell Side
- Blockchain: Sky Ledger, an advanced technology
- Digital Assets management platform – Supper Wallet
- ICO Case Study – Sun Coin, MZ Coin & Social Coin
- China & Asia is the Future
Case Study 2
Effects of Quantum Computing on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
Case Study 3
Panel: The Future of Crypto Finance
- The potential of crypto currencies in corporate finance
- Will regulation and taxation involving cryptocurrencies affect their potential?
- Will cryptocurrencies help prevent terrorist financing, money laundering, fraud and tax evasion or promote it?
- Will cryptocurrency exchange be successful worldwide? Issues with international exchange