Day 2 - 14 November 2019
Fintech & Regulation: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Insurance has traditionally moved at a glacial pace but is suddenly now stepping into the DLT spot-light. The early returns are in & DLT is paving the way for incredible innovation & change in risk management – all while making it easier for regulators & auditors.
Co-founder & Chairman
Murphy & McGonigle, P.C.
10:20AM - Day 2
Keynote: The Future of US Regulation of Crypto Assets
- Too many regulatory cooks in the kitchen
- Will the real IRS please stand up
- Regulators aiming at Libra, hitting bystanders
- Regulatory arbitrage, goodbye USA
Moving Blockchain from Prototype into Production
- Blockchain Journey for enterprise use
- Lessons learned from prototype to production
- Net Subrogation Product
Zuber Lawler & Del Duca LLP
11:30AM - Day 2
02:30PM - Day 1
Head of Blockchain, Digital Office
11:30AM - Day 2
Vice President | Head of Digital Asset Markets
11:30AM - Day 2
10:50AM - Day 1
Keynote Panel: The new era of Digital Assets: The Tokenisation of Everything
- Real-life examples of tokenized investment success stories – digital assets
- Tokenized Fiat $ € ¥ £
- Investment for the masses – Examination of the level of untapped wealth that tokenization is in the process of unlocking
- A look at how firms are tokenizing their physical assets & using smart contracts
- What role do the Exchange Platforms play in the token revolution?
Founder, Publisher & EiC | Director
Blockchain News | Token.Agency
03:40PM - Day 1
12:10PM - Day 2
The Token Revolution – Blockchain and Tokenomics – And Into the Future, What’s Next?
Tokenomics 101 with Blockchain News (EST 2015) publisher Richard Kastelein who will present a contemporary perspective on Blockchain token design (utility, security, NFT, and stablecoins) & will also show some of the projects he has worked on as a principal at Token.Agency, as well as discuss industry trends as he sees from his editor’s desk at Blockchain News.
Panel: The New Movement of Crypto Assets & “DeFi” – Decentralised Finance
- Examples of liquidizing untapped real-world assets to unlock new marketplaces
- Investigation into the issues with Traditional investment?
- How to decipher the World of Tokenization? ICOs, STOs, IEOs, Stable coins
- What is DeFi? Understanding the decentralized finance landscape
- Regulations & increased security around tradable assets & new currency
Sr Consultant - Business Solution Architect - Business Architecture & Strategy
Senior Counselor & Advisor
US Department of the Treasury
02:40PM - Day 2
Fireside chat: Navigating the Regulation mine field
- Breaking regulation down – what is the stance on blockchain?
- How has transformational technology pushed regulatory boundaries
- Geographic influences – who should we be adhering to?
- How do we stay on the ball? Working together to a common aim. Planning for the future.
- The effects of regulation – the ball & chain or the catapult?
Unleashing the potential of blockchain in the finance industry
- What problems have blockchain technologies already solved in finance?
- Collaboration between FinTech’s & banks on the big innovation drive
- Implementation: Moving blockchains from private to public
- Looking ahead: When can we realistically hope to see widespread adoption?