Day 2 - 6 October 2022
Private: Chairperson’s Welcome – An Introduction to Tokenization and Digital Assets
. Alex Nascimento, Co-Founder | Managing Director, UCLA Blockchain Lab | 7CC Blockchain
Senior Software Engineer
Private: Presentation: NFTs – The Story So Far
- From ETH Rocks to Beeple’s $7mill deal – mapping NFTs journey to success.
- Crypto-collectables – when and how should a corporation mint their own token?
- Is there anything that can’t be tokenized?
- Who benefits? Use cases from different industries.
. Tejas Chopra, Senior Software Engineer, Netflix
Private: Presentation: artèQ and Qlindo tokens as the future of investing
- Introduction to digital assets
- artèQ & Qlindo as the future of investing
- Bridging physical and digital asset classes
- Utilities of artèQ & Qlindo
. Farbod Sadeghian, Founder, artèQ
Executive Board Member & CEO
Private: Presentation : A Decentralized Knowledge Standard for Blockchain, Digital Asset and Web3 Professionals
- The end of self-proclaimed “crypto enthusiasts” and trends in the labor market
- The emergence of certified knowledge and expertise among industry practitioners
- A decentralized gold standard for professionals and talent: CBX® & CDAA®
. Arno Pernthaler, Executive Board Member & CEO , DEC Institute
Senior Business Development Manager
Blockchain Technology Lead
Private: Keynote Panel: The Future of Digital Assets
- Scoping out the impact – how has the digitalisation of currency changed the world?
- The success of NFTs and where they might take us in the future.
- The Art of Persuasion – how to bring round the critics and move closer to ubiquitous adoption of digital assets?
- Starting up and settling in – what is the advice for new innovators in the different fields?
Moderator: . Alex Nascimento, Co-Founder | Managing Director, UCLA Blockchain Lab | 7CC Blockchain
. Zack Chang, Project Manager, WonderPals
. Niamh O’Connell, Senior Business Development Manager, CasperLabs
. Flora Nanda, Blockchain Technology Lead, Pfizer
Private: Keynote Presentation: Next-Generation of Cryptocurrencies
- Finding opportunities in the crypto winter
- First-generation versus second-gen innovation
- Asset-backed tokens as a response to volatility in crypto
Member of BSV Technical Standards Committee and Financial Services Ambassador for
Private: Presentation: Technical Standards Committee (TSC) for Bitcoin Satoshi Vision (BSV) Blockchain
- Goal of TSC’s standardization program and its mission
- Benefits of standardization
- TSC roadmap for an interoperable ecosystem
- Case study of a published standard: Paymail standard
. Masumi Hamahira, Member of BSV Technical Standards Committee and Financial Services Ambassador for, BSV Blockchain
Private: Presentation: The New Kid on the Block – Tokenized Real Estate
- An investor’s perspective – the trade-off between physical and virtual real estate
- Fractionalized Investments and the power to buy
- Increased liquidity and fluidity of the market – what can we expect in the future of real estate?
Private: Presentation: How Digital Identity, Digital Assets, Web 3 and More are Shaping the Blockchain Ecosystem
- The growing importance of blockchain optionality.
- The role of self-sovereign ownership and control of data.
- Critical tools for scalability and interoperability, including tokens, standards and open governance.
Dr. Weijia Zhang
VP of Engineering
Private: Presentation: Top 10 Security Considerations for Blockchains and Cross-Chain Solutions
- The common security vulnerabilities in smart contracts.
- Special considerations that must be taken for unique asset types like NFTs.
- Crosschain bridges and best practices for operating in a multi-chain world.
. Dr. Weijia Zhang, VP of Engineering, Wanchain
Immersive Tech Strategist / YouTuber
Private: Presentation: The Metaverse
- How do we currently understand online existence?
- The scope of possibility – what types of Metaverse are in development, and which is most likely to dominate future markets?
- Security, Tokenization, Privacy: Blockchain’s usefulness in the Metaverse.
- Is it all good? Where might virtual existence have its downfalls?
. Mark Christianson, Immersive Tech Strategist / YouTuber,
Private: Presentation: The web3.0 trading paradigm: Full interoperability and Cross-chain liquidity aggregation
- Current context: Why the general lack of liquidity and an interoperable DeFi ecosystem represent major issues
- Cross-chain reinvented, and unlimited liquidity are the future
- How Chainge Finance is making cross-chain liquidity aggregation and seamless interoperability a tangible reality
. Dejun Qian, CEO, Chainge
IDC Financial Insights
04:00PM - Day 1
View Panel: A Tidal Wave of Disruption – Connecting New Technologies Within a Blockchain Context
11:15AM - Day 1
View Presentation: Web2.0 vs Web3.0 and the Journey Ahead
Chief Commercial Officer
10:15AM - Day 1
View Presentation: Metaverse – The New Future of Work?
11:15AM - Day 1
View Panel: Web3 and the Metaverse – A New Era of Digital Innovation
Head of Experian Ventures
Private: Panel: DeFi 2.0
- Smart contracts for financial accessibility – what are the user benefits of decentralised finance?
- What improvements will we see with DeFi 2.0?
- Footprint analytics – what types of DeFi projects are looking to dominate the market share in the coming year?
Moderator: . Phillip Silitschanu, Research Director, IDC Financial Insights
. Tejinder Kumar, Chief Commercial Officer, Finixio
. David Palmer, Blockchain Lead, Vodafone Business
. Alex Marquez, Head of Experian Ventures, Experian