Day 1 - 28 November 2018
Developing Blockchain Applications: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Senior Representative, BCL foundation
11:00AM - Day 1
10:00AM - Day 1
05:20PM - Day 1
03:30PM - Day 1
10:00AM - Day 1
10:00AM - Day 1
Panel : How Can Developers Make the Most of the Blockchain Opportunity?
- Examining open source blockchain development
- How to develop scalable solutions
- Building in security around regulatory compliance and accountability
- Leverage existing codebases, workflows, and development ecosystems
- Getting started with a highly scalable Ethereum compliant blockchain
CTO and Co-founder
10:40AM - Day 1
Strategies that deploy themselves: a new generation of intelligent ledgers
Dumb ledgers and ‘smart’ contracts are slow, costly and unfit for the demands of complex autonomous systems. To address this, Fetch has developed the world’s first adaptive, self-organizing ‘smart ledger’. Join them to hear about how their digital environment self-organizes, why it is important and what new strategies will be enabled through their approach.
Abacus Financial Services
10:50AM - Day 1
Your key to success: Gibraltar – A blockchain pioneer
- The benefits of using the jurisdiction of Gibraltar to set up your blockchain company.
- Gibraltar’s new regulatory framework for Distributed Ledger Technology (“DLT”) & Initial Token Sales (“ITS”).
- How Abacus can help you set up and succeed in Gibraltar.
11:30AM - Day 1
Identity for a Connected World
In this session, we will examine use of blockchain tech and smart contracts
- How the blockchain can support identity verification of humans (KYC), objects (KYO) and connected devices (KYD)
- Building a platform-as-a-service offering shared regulatory compliance services for humans, companies, objects, and devices.
- Enabling development of new apps that need trusted connections between human, corporate, and device identities
Senior Representative, Maxonrow
11:30AM - Day 2
12:00PM - Day 1
01:50PM - Day 2
Blockchain developers for Enterprise
Applications for the future
Founder & CEO
02:00PM - Day 2
10:40AM - Day 2
12:40PM - Day 1
Steps by step guidelines to start a blockchain Startup and ICO launch
Afternoon Keynote: Developing post application strategy for your Enterprise partners
02:30PM - Day 1
Decentralized AI: Convergence of Blockchain & AI
As we move into the world where users will own their own data, and companies will use “Ethically Sourced Data”, there will be a rampant need for Decentralized AI. And, combining with Blockchain one gets viable Business Models. This talk covers use cases for convergence of Blockchain and AI
Dao Hoang Thanh
CTO & Founder
03:00PM - Day 1
Blockchain Platform to transform the Landscape Of eCommerce and Retail Business
- Transforming your e-commerce and retail business with the most suitable platform
- How blockchain rolls the world?
- Current problems of blockchain – How can Nexty solve those problems and help businesses?
03:50PM - Day 1
ECO2 Innovates Global Carbon Trading Market
- ECO2 is the combination of blockchain and carbon trading
- An overview of global warming and carbon trading market
- Diversified applications of ECO2
- CO2’s missions and visions.
Business developer manager
04:00PM - Day 1
A Better Future for Blockchain: forking and interconnectivity
At the early stage of blockchain era, we are searching for solutions for the next generation of blockchain technologies. Achain propose a solution for scalability through forking and interconnectivity.
Technical Blockchain Workshops
Chief Architect for Computing, SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory
04:20PM - Day 1
11:50AM - Day 1
Getting Started with Ethereum Development
In this workshop, we’ll cover the fundamentals of Ethereum, introduce you to the platform and it’s ecosystem of tools, and map out your journey towards becoming a blockchain developer. It’s a perfect starting point for developers who want to build blockchain based applications but don’t know where to start.
Deploying your first smart contract on Hyperledger Fabric
- Enterprise BlockChain solutions using “Permissioned BlockChain”