29 November 2018
Cryptocurrency & Financial Services: Chair’s welcome and opening comments
Morning Keynote: Blockchain – turning the financial world on its head
Panel: Maximising the potential of Blockchain for financial services
- Identifying applications: what problems can blockchain technology realistically solve?
- Building partnerships: how can FinTechs and incumbents drive innovation together?
- When can we realistically hope to see widespread adoption of blockchain technology in financial services?
Blockchain and insurance
Distributed Ledger Technology: Turning theory into practice
Cryptocurrency and banks- a new economy or a new asset class?
Panel: The future of Crypto finance
- The potential of crypto currencies in corporate finance
- Will regulation and taxation involving cryptocurrencies affect their potential?
- Will cryptocurrencies help prevent terrorist financing, money laundering, fraud and tax evasion or promote it?
- Will cryptocurrency exchange be successful worldwide? Issues with international exchange
The rise of the crypto-asset class
Afternoon Keynote: The future of US regulation
Panel: Crypto-securities & regulation
- How will the regulatory implications effect token sales?
- Security around cryptocurrencies
- Regulation and Litigation cases