2020 Day 2 Agenda
Head of Research
10:00AM - Day 2
Keynote: Stablecoins & the coming of the US Digital Dollar
- How are stablecoins growing?
- Central bank policy.
- How private should the digital dollar be?
On-Demand Keynote Presentation
Presentation: The token revolution: The tokenisation of digital assets
- What can be tokenized, how can it be tokenized, and what are the benefits?
- The journey towards the institutionalization of digital assets and where we are now.
- A look at real-life use cases where tokenization has been successfully used.
- Exploring industry trends and what the new digital asset market place is going to look like in the not too distant future.
Director | Founding Partner
CryptoAssets Institute | Borderless Ventures
10:40AM - Day 2
Presentation: Is the Wild Wild West of Crypto Finally Over?
- A look at how digital assets are becoming more and more mainstream.
- Why the days of the Wild West are over?
- Why the industry needs to grow up and offer users products they understand as well as regulators and partners they are willing to work with.
- Why people will never fully understand Bitcoin but understand financial freedom.
Presentation: Digital assets on the stock exchange – What will this new landscape look like?
- Why is crypto back on the scene in a big way?
- Can investing into crypto really spread the risk in your investment portfolio?
- Who is involved and who is going to get left behind?
- How regulation has already, and will, affect the growth of the new financial marketplace.
Director Of Blockchain Engineering
11:20AM - Day 2
Head of Digital Asset Markets
11:20AM - Day 2
Live Keynote Panel: Old vs. new age trading – The vision for the future of trading
- Institutional vs. decentralized investment: Examining the value proposition of decentralized markets.
- Retail vs institutional access: Should future global markets access be democratized?
- Examining the roadblocks to full-scale implementation: Regulation and scalability.
- The future of digital asset trading custody and settlement; Where will we be in 5 years’ time?
LIVE Webinar Panel
12:00PM - Day 2
12:00PM - Day 1
Lunch and Speed Networking *sponsored by Skrill* on Virtual Event Tool
Product & Marketing Team Leader
01:00PM - Day 2
Presentation: How do you ensure that you enter the crypto world in a compliant way?
- Crypto ecosystem business opportunities for financial players.
- Compliance issues and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure your business is compliant.
Research Affiliate, Cambridge Centre for Alternative Finance
University of Cambridge
01:10PM - Day 2
Presentation: Is Bitcoin Boiling the Oceans?
• Understand the need and importance of mining for Bitcoin
• Analyse the scale and evolution of Bitcoin’s electricity consumption
• Explore the geographic distribution of Bitcoin mining and its environmental footprint
Dr Jonathan Francis Roscoe
Threat Intelligence Research Manager, BT Applied Research
01:30PM - Day 2
Presentation: The significance of crypto assets in cybersecurity
- A look at the significance of crypto assets in cybersecurity – malware, darknet markets, etc.
- Explore a use case involving the sale of malicious software that was used to carry out cyberattacks
- Techniques that are available for investigating these transactions.