Day 2 - 12 May 2022
Chairperson’s Welcome – An Introduction to Business Innovations In Blockchain
What’s in Store for Enterprise Blockchain in 2022
- Projects to keep an eye on in in the next 12 months
- Mergers & Acquisitions – is the technology and the industry able to handle transactions of ownership?
- Surprise successes and unexpected failures – what are the takeaways from last year?
‘Greenifying’ Blockchain – Overcoming the Stigma
- Carbon offsetting as an option for blockchain enterprises?
- Moving to proof-of-stake – the realities of technological infrastructure change
- Do the positive externalities and impact outweigh the costs of structural shift?
Keynote Panel: A Tidal Wave of Disruption – Connecting New Technologies Within a Blockchain Context
- AI and Blockchain: the complexities of the trade-off between efficiency and functionality
- The prosperous partnership of IoT and Blockchain – what does the future look like?
- How does 5G compliment blockchain the process of market expansion?
Smart Contracts and Their Expanding Functionality
- Understanding the potential of automated protocols
- Decisions about Decisions: the process of predetermining conditions within a smart contract
- The risks of automation – where can it go wrong?
Blockchain in Medicare
- Provenance tracking – allowing consumer trust in an essential but opaque industry
- How would the introduction of DLT affect competitive pressures in the Big Pharma industry?
- Covid19 and the use of blockchain in health crises
Comparing Public, Private and Permissioned Blockchains
- Is a public blockchain a purist approach to consensus-based technology?
- Community vs individual control – what configures best with business interest?
- Allowing connectivity between stakeholders – what does this mean for enterprise?
No Longer a Bumpy Ride: Innovation for On-Boarding
- Investing into BaaS – how software can help you on your blockchain journey
- What options are out there?
- The gaps in the market – what difficulties have yet to be overcome?
Panel: Blockchain and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Which SDG indicators can be worked towards through the use of DLT?
- The trade off between investments – on-boarding distributed ledger technology or investing in more traditional tools for social impact
- Face value – what do stakeholders think of blockchain in the name of social good?
Panel: The Internet of Value: the Next Stage for a Connected World
- On the Horizon – what IoV innovations will we see in the coming decade?
- Are there any pitfalls to the IoV vision? How limited are we by the scalability of current Blockchain projects?
- The ‘Underbanked’ – will the Internet of Value prove itself as a solution to lack of financial instrument access?
A New Notion of Ownership
- Does blockchain enable individuals to have more legal rights over their creations?
- How can this translate to business patents?
- Affects on the market – does a capitalist economy require more or less ownership to thrive?
Copyright © 2015 Tech Forge - All Rights Reserved.