Day 2 - 29 November 2018
Blockchain Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
09:40AM - Day 2
Which blockchains are the most scalable…and truly decentralized? An independent view
- What are the barriers to scalability? Deploying Testnets.
- How can you validate new blockchains for scalability and resilience?
- Real world benchmarks comparing blockchains in a deterministic way
. Neal Roche, CEO, Whiteblock Inc.
Keynote: Clarity to the blockchain technology revolution
Keynote Panel: What Does the Future Hold for Blockchain Technology – Where Do We Think We Will Be In 2030?
Founder & CEO
11:30AM - Day 2
New Monetization Opportunities in the Blockchain Era
CEO and Founder of DMarket, Vlad Panchenko, shares how the evolution of fintech has brought up numerous opportunities for various markets, especially the games industry.
. Vlad Panchenko, Founder & CEO , DMarket
Physical Asset and Anti-Counterfeit Certification
Senior Representative – Krambu
12:20PM - Day 2
Case Study: Kambu
. Senior Representative – Krambu, ,
How to Properly Manage Risk and Increase Liquidity
- Introduction to risk management for Blockchain Platform owners
- Identifying real and perceived risk and increasing liquidity
- Covering crypto mining, trading and exchange platforms
Case Study – Masterworks.io
Afternoon Keynote: Next Generation of Blockchain ID Verification
- Eliminates the need for usernames and passwords blockchain
- Using blockchain technology to authorize and validate identity, shared data is completely secure
- Streamlining identity management for the enterprise, banks, online retailers, airlines and anywhere logins are required.
Scaling, layer 2 and cryptographic innovations
Creating a security network for your technology
Case Study: Cloud Technology for Blockchains
Case Study 3
Case Study 4
Meet Up 2