Day 1 - 13 November 2019
Robert K Elder
President & Publisher | Founding Partner
Blockchain News | Token.Agency
10:00AM - Day 1
09:30AM - Day 1
Blockchain Solutions for Enterprise Day 1: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Hear from a senior industry analyst on the current landscape of blockchain-enabled enterprise solutions & how this is set to change.
Business Fellow, Blockchain Strategist | Chairman
FedEx | BiTA Standards Council
10:20AM - Day 1
Blockchain Goes Global
It could be argued that blockchain is boring and useless. It is just one of many databases and is not yet very good or very fast or very scalable, however what it does, it does very well. Where authenticity is critical, blockchain will become transformative, which gets you to things like global clearance, the global supply chain, health care, and aerospace. How will we get there? We think it will take an open model to build out the protocols and will require ‘coopetition’ between and across industries, and around the world.
Keynote: Making Blockchain Enterprise Ready in the Airline Industry
Traceability in the aviation industry is paramount but has only recently become possible thanks to blockchain. Here we will hear practical examples from the airline industry on how blockchain is solving the traceability puzzle.
Head of Corporate Development – Americas
Shell New Energies
11:50AM - Day 1
Panel: Proving Blockchain ROI: Getting the Board on Board
- Identifying which of the qualities blockchain can provide adds value to your business
- Realising the potential & showcasing that to your board
- Putting your case forward; Short- & long-term gains
- Identifying the support available for implementing your solution in the blockchain eco-system – who to turn to?
Case study: Blockchain solutions in Real Estate & Land Registry
Real estate remains the largest asset class in the world. Hear from the key people who are already benefitting from using blockchain-based smart contracts to streamline transactions, increase liquidity & provide transparency.
Identity Management: How can blockchain help?
How do we avoid Black Mirror? Here we will investigate how blockchain is being used to decentralise the way we manage our identity in a secure & incorruptible manner.
Chinedum (CK) Umachi
Expert Product Manager for Blockchain
Pacific Gas & Electric Company
02:30PM - Day 1
What blockchain technology brings to the Utilities & Energy Market
Hear from one of the biggest players in the energy landscape. How did they move from Pilot, to PoC, to full scale implementation of blockchain? Learn what worked well, and not so well, on their journey to digital transformation.
Blockchain Product Strategy & Implementation
State Farm Insurance
10:40AM - Day 2
03:00PM - Day 1
Panel: Examining a Practical Application of a Blockchain Solution
- Identify the key issues/ kinks in your current business processes
- A break down the types of providers & their application to your business
- Examine the process of how a blockchain solution can be applied
- Examine the best practices coming from the extensive (& expensive) range of pilot schemes
- Putting blockchain into production
Shaping the Future of Medical Cannabis through Transparency & Product Validation
- Pharmacy Through the Ages
- Master registration & blockchain-secured traceability ecosystem
- The future – Collectively raising the bar for medical cannabis
Panel: Connecting the Medical World – Blockchain for Healthcare
- Practical examples of blockchain technology in action to save & improve lives
- Patient data on the blockchain & how to overcome the privacy concerns
- How the medical world is implementing blockchain & its potential
Blockchain: Making waves in the Telecoms Industry
Here we will examine the last trials & use cases of blockchain for Telcos. How will a decentralized world work in the telecoms industry?
Join us @ the Innovation Zone stage for Blockchain Expo Networking Power Hour
Day 2 - 14 November 2019
Blockchain Solutions for Enterprise Day 2: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Hear from a leading industry analyst on the progress & future predictions of blockchain in the enterprise market
Keynote: Blockchain Innovation Meets Food Supply Chain Digital Strategy
Bob Wolpert will explore how Blockchain, IoT & AI are converging to help optimize global food supply chains & deliver trusted food.
The Role of Blockchain within your Supply Chain Business Model
Is your organisation ready for blockchain & digital transformation? In this talk an industry insider will share secrets on how to implement a successful strategy fit for your supply chain
The future for businesses who adopt Blockchain
Here we examine the current landscape & the potential possibilities for enterprises taking the leap and adopting blockchain into their business processes.
Project Lead for Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technology
World Economic Forum
Panel: Blockchain, the transformation of the Supply Chain & Logistics
- Case studies from logistics & transportation in manufacturing, retail & consumer goods
- Demonstrations of what logistics companies are working on in this space
- How increased traceability & streamlined transportation is affecting the supply chain
- Proof of how the implementation of blockchain has reduced and eliminated fraud & errors
- Universal application & cooperation – the issues we have & will overcome together
Oracle’s blockchain supply chain solution
Panel: In Food We Now Trust, Thanks to Blockchain
- Food is now tracked on the blockchain. Hear the story from the key players in the industry & how they reached implementation
- How are we using blockchain to improve safety, increase profits & prove the true origins of food?
- Examine why consortiums are so important in this new age technology eco-system
- Look into the future of the food we trust & road to full scale convergence of Blockchain, IoT & AI
Blockchain & the Provenance Revolution for the Luxury Goods Sector
Counterfeiting is one of the key issues facing the luxury good industry. Here we will hear how blockchain is combatting one of the industry’s biggest challenges.
Chief Technology Officer
03:10PM - Day 2
Panel: Provenance & Visibility: Tracking Goods on a Blockchain
- Goods already being tracked on the blockchain & how?
- How are blockchains building consumer trust – how does it affect the consumer journey?
- Real-life use cases demonstrating transaction transparency, whilst maintaining privacy
- Which intermediaries are we able to shed to gain long-term profitability increase?