Day 1 - 13 November 2019
Blockchain Platforms & Strategies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Hurdles to overcome moving from Pilot to POC
Developing prototypes for blockchain services
Keynote: Leveraging the correct platform for your business needs
Panel: The benefits and challenges of incorporating blockchain platforms into your business model
- What competencies can blockchain technology deliver to business?
- Implementing a successful strategy
- What other hurdles must be overcome for full adoption?
Blockchain meets the intelligent car
The role of the decentralized community
Afternoon Keynote: Building and operating an enterprise ready blockchain platform
Panel: Governance and regulation in blockchain business networks
- Challenges blockchain technology presents for legislators and governments
- The establishment of regulation and standards for interoperable blockchains – case examples
- How will these address issues blockchain technology may present?
- Examining the regulation and compliance challenges of deploying blockchain technologies across industry
Panel: The race towards Interoperability
- Achieving the balance – discussing the trade-off between blockchain platforms security, privacy, efficiency, flexibility, ease of use, reliability and governance
- What is Interoperability and how will it benefit blockchain users?
- The ability to interoperate between blockchain platforms to achieve the balance– challenges and benefits.
Building a blockchain trust model