Day 1 - 22 September 2021
Check out the expo floor before heading to your chosen conference track.
Blockchain for Enterprise: Chairperson’s Welcome
Opening talk – overview of sessions and highlights.
How do we build bridges between digital islands?
- Working together, not apart – co-opetition to break down the digital silos and cross new boundaries with the competition.
- Setting international standards – regulation to set the footings for real change.
- Aligning everyone’s interests – investing your R&D budget correctly.
- The future of enterprise technology – a look into 2022 and beyond.
Keynote: Expanding the use of blockchain in enterprise
- How to measure the success of your pilot experiments.
- Identifying your true business need and creating use cases in other areas of the business.
- Digital assets and tokenisation being used to unlock the value of your resources – not just for the finance world.
Panel: Technology utopianism & the state of blockchain in enterprise
- Blockchain moving into the slope of enlightenment from the plateau of productivity – how far have we come so far, and how far do we have to go? A look into the future.
- Running out of time to work together – how can we push ahead with co-opetition?
- How do we scale up from pilot to implementation?
- Digital transformation – a matter for culture.
The rise of the bold innovator! Becoming a tech hero
- Futureproofing your innovation project – how do you ensure you are tech neutral?
- Getting the board on board – storytelling for success.
- Evolving your company culture to be progressive.
Panel: Blockchain – solving problems in the energy industry
- Does the $1.8 trillion global energy industry need a new digital operating system? How can blockchain help?
- Key use cases that could change the way we manage our energy for a better future for the world – fixing overdue problems for a brighter future.
- Tracking and unlocking the value of resources with blockchain – tokenising energy using blockchain.
Afternoon Keynote: How does blockchain slot into your legacy system?
- Challenges faced – implementing the rollout of a full-scale blockchain solution.
- Linking your new blockchain with legacy systems – aches and pains of integration.
- Starting from the ground up – how to ensure a flexible and agile project process.
The blockchain tracked COVID-19 medical passport
- The blockchain tracked COVID-19 passport solution.
- Understanding why self-sovereign identity is the key – decentralised identity management platforms.
- Technology underpinning the way out of the global pandemic.
The blockchain-enabled sustainable supply chain
- The ultimate blockchain solution for the most important issue of the modern world.
- The Greta effect – how can we leverage technology for the good of the planet?
- Why emerging technology is going to be our only saviour.
Blockchain to help save democracy
- e-Voting on the blockchain – how can we use technology like blockchain to save democracy in the modern world?
- How can we fix voting standards with blockchain?
- Full transparency – no arguments! Voting standards being built from opaque technology solutions.
End of Day 1
Click to view the agenda for: Day 2 The Future of Digital Assets track
Topics include: Crypto Assets | Currency | Stable Coins | Tokenization | Exchanges | Regulation | Institutional Investment | CBDC