28 November 2018
Blockchain for Business: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Keynote – Case Study 1
Panel: Blockchain for the Entertainment Industry
- How Blockchain technology will take the music, gaming, betting & film industries to a new level
- How blockchain can prevent piracy
- Use cases, from eSports and betting to the digital goods marketplace
- Challenges to overcome for core adoption
- What is the potential future influence of blockchain within the entertainment industry?
Case Study 2: Blockchain Technology as a Solution for GDPR Compliance
Blockchain Interfaces: Creating Secure, End-to-End Industrial IoT Projects by ‘Blockchainifying’ the System
- How to bridge the physical/digital gap for blockchain projects
- Why have Riddle&Code designed their own blockchain hardware
- How we solve 6 of the fundamental issues of every industrial IoT project
- How to get business benefits out of a great blockchain platform including soft- AND hardware: transfer of value, smart contracting, digital underwriting and unmatched security
Case Study 4: Blockchain in the Energy Sector
Panel: Cybersecurity and ID management using Blockchain
- Will blockchain address the fundamental flaws of security by taking away the human factor from the equation?
- How will blockchain technology work to mitigate cyberattacks in real-time?
- Discussion of other security uses, making passwords obsolete and increasing the privacy and security of messenger services
Case Study 5
Panel: Smart Contract Management & Innovation
- The evolution of smart contract management to self-execution self-enforcing contracts that greatly reduce costs and risks for individuals and businesses
- What terms or operational data should smart contracts have to be standardised?
- Understanding the legal implications of smart contracts
- Smart contract code encrypted or open ?
- How to ingest the trigger event to start the engine of the smart contract
- Understanding the variety of uses of smart contracts from property, m2m, legal
Keynote – Case Study 6
Case Study 7
Case Study 9
Decentralization and the Future of Data Privacy
- Data privacy and data monetization
- Using blockchain technology to re-invent the $500bn advertising market.
- GDPR and recent trends in data privacy
- Blockchain and future trends of decentralization
Case Study 10
Panel: The Role of Blockchain Within Supply Chain Management
- How blockchain increases traceability and transparency in the supply chain – benefits for the supplier and customer
- Reducing or eliminating fraud and errors in the supply chain
- Case studies – success stories of using blockchain in the supply chain: from meat to wine