Day 2 - 14 November 2019
Blockchain for Business: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Hear from a leading industry analyst on how blockchain is shaking up business as we know it.
Keynote: Improving business processes – Blockchain 101
Back to basics. Let’s start from the bottom up to identify your businesses true need & work in the right blockchain solutions.
10:50AM - Day 2
Tradove | B2B Social Network + B2B Light Blockchain Payment Network
CEO | CFO
11:10AM - Day 2
Securing IoT with Blockchain Technology
YGC | Yeoman’s Growth Capital
12:00PM - Day 2
Panel: Blockchain-as-a-Service: Enterprise Grade BaaS Solutions
- What is a Blockchain-as-a-Service solution?
- Selecting the right BaaS platform
- The benefits & restrictions of using BaaS
- Examples of BaaS platforms working for an enterprise use case
12:40PM - Day 2
Case Study: Xooa
Using blockchain in Betting & iGaming
Blockchain is a natural fit within the betting & gaming industries. Here we will witness how blockchain is connecting up the dots in this technology hungry sector.
How to differentiate between suppliers? Finding the right fit
The blockchain solution market is booming. The technical intricacies of implementing blockchain are complex. Here we will look at how your business can identify the right solution provider.
Panel: Blockchain for the greater good: The next digital revolution for mankind
- How is blockchain being used for to social projects, campaigns, fundraising & voting
- Blockchain in action; fighting poverty, war & environmental sustainability
- Public sector & government issues being addressed – voting case study
- How enabling the new digital society is actually making an impact
Is GDPR fit for purpose with new Emerging Blockchains?
With many large-scale enterprises are being fined millions of dollars for breaching GPDR. Here experts will discuss & highlight some of the potential pot holes that blockchain brings to current regulation.
Mass adoption & industry wide collaboration: Consortia promoting the ecosystem
- Business vs. technology focused consortia; how can they help?
- Safety in numbers? Democratising your data for the greater good
- How to ensure you represent your own interests whilst sharing & gaining from others
- The most valuable consortia to be part of? Successful examples in financial services, healthcare, logistics, construction