Day 1 - 4 November 2020
Keynote: How blockchain can help us defend ourselves against world changing events
- Investigate why it is so important to embrace technological advances with open arms.
- Re-allocation of resources; How blockchain could have enabled better control of supply and demand.
- Looking at how blockchain could have prepared for remote working.
- Lessons learned from a technological perspective on the Coronavirus outbreak
Presentation: How do you determine an enterprise grade blockchain?
- How to identify the key elements to an enterprise grade blockchain; scalability, modular, standardisation.
- Private vs. public – could open source be the true future?
- Exploring how to agree on a protocol and technology solutions.
- Understanding the process of finding the right solution to fit your business needs.
Presentation: Reimagining the foundation of commerce with blockchain-based contracting
- Demonstration of how Icertis is working with leading brands, like Mercedes Benz, to solve real world business challenges.
- A look at sustainability across global supply chains.
- Exploring how blockchain can speed up insurance settlements.
- How blockchain can help to maintain compliance with complex supplier diversity programs.
- How blockchain can make true outcome-based pricing a reality.
Panel: Investors: Connecting start-ups with enterprise
- Investors discuss how to find the right fit between start-ups and enterprise.
- How investors and incubator programs foster startups to match fit.
- Incubation time scales; Moving through the motions.
- Barriers to success: Regulation, scalability and the disparity between current technology and the services enterprises demand.
- Exploring why structure is the key to implementing new technology in large scale enterprise.
. Manny Fernandez, Angel Investor | CEO | Founder, CNBC's Make Me A Millionaire Inventor | DreamFunded.com | SF Angels Group
. Gavin Gillas, Managing Partner, YGC | Yeoman’s Growth Capital
Keynote: Blockchain for Business 101 – Back to basics
- Where to start?
- What protocol to pick?
- Who can help?
Vice President, Strategy
02:05PM - Day 1
Presentation: Building and hyper-connecting your supply chain blockchain
- Why are blockchains and the supply chain the perfect fit?
- Understanding how to move toward to hyperconnected supply chain
- Exploring all the emerging technologies required; IoT, AI and 5G.
. David Hassman, Vice President, Strategy, Syniverse
Presentation: Blockchain; Enabling the Economy of Things.
- Fostering greater connectivity, trust, communication, and reliability
- How to build a trust infrastructure for clients and consumers
- Looking at how to create cooperative, decentralised ecosystems
Presentation: Exploring Blockchain As A Service options
- Adoption of blockchain is soaring but how can we ensure this new technology is safe?
- Rules for implementation.
- Securing and growing with your blockchain.
Presentation: Successful implementation of a blockchain for the consumer
- How can businesses expand their capabilities with custom blockchain development?
- Exploring how the benefits of blockchain can translate to your audience
- Looking at how to avoid “blockchain”
Presentation: An ‘Innovation Sandbox’ success story
- Real life examples of blockchain working for enterprise.
- Looking at how the sandbox environment works.
- Exploring forging out new regulations.
Presentation: Identifying the right solution for your business needs
- Exploring your key business needs and where blockchain can help
- Understanding the characteristics of blockchain that provide business value
- Looking at where to start with your POC