Day 1 - 3 November 2020
Keynote: How blockchain can help us defend ourselves against world changing events
- Investigate why it is so important to embrace technological advances with open arms.
- Re-allocation of resources; How blockchain could have enabled better control of supply and demand.
- Looking at how blockchain could have prepared for remote working.
- Lessons learned from a technological perspective on the Coronavirus outbreak
Pre-Recorded Keynote Presentation
Presentation: Enterprise grade blockchains
- Identifying the business case
- Aligning your strategy
- Looking at why it is important to find the right people
Virtual Panel: Investors – Connecting start-ups with enterprise
- Investors discuss how to find the right fit between start-ups and enterprise.
- How investors and incubator programs foster startups to match fit.
- Incubation time scales; Moving through the motions.
- Barriers to success: Regulation, scalability and the disparity between current technology and the services enterprises demand.
- Exploring why structure is the key to implementing new technology in large scale enterprise.
Pre-Recorded Panel Discussion
Cutting edge startup will pitch their solution
Pre-Recorded 10-minute Pitch
Lunch and Speed Networking on Virtual Event Tool
Keynote: Blockchain for Business 101 – Back to basics
- Where to start?
- What protocol to pick?
- Who can help?
Presentation: Blockchain; Enabling the Economy of Things
- Fostering greater connectivity, trust, communication, and reliability
- How to build a trust infrastructure for clients and consumers
- Looking at how to create cooperative, decentralized ecosystems
Presentation: Exploring Blockchain As A Service options (BaaS)
- Rules for implementation of BaaS.
- Adoption of blockchain is soaring but how can we ensure this new technology is safe?
- Securing and growing with your blockchain.