Day 1 - 25 April 2019
Innovations & Investors Zone: Chair’s welcome and opening comments
Two-year review – The rollercoaster of Crypto
Launching Blockchain start-ups 1
This session will explore some cutting edge Blockchain companies and their ICO launch propositions, all with the drive to improve public utility and security.
The token economy
This session will feature some of the hottest Blockchain start-ups pitching their ideas to the investor Piranhas – who will come out on top?
Panel: The rise of Crypto Capitalism – Equity or Coins?
- Examining the difference in ‘terms’ and relationships between VC’s and token sales
- What do investors look for in a start up?
- Shaping the information to attract high calibre investors
- Crypto Capitalism – Challenging the VC model
- VCs starting to tokenise
Afternoon Keynote – Current trends and issues with Crypto Finance
Launching Blockchain start-ups 2
The Mining Boom
Panel: Security Tokens Vs. Utility Tokens
- The rise of tokens as a way of raising capital – overview of its development
- Utility & Security Tokens – Benefits and downfalls of each
- Choosing your token