Day 1 - 17 March 2020
Innovation Zone: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Opening the stage, an industry expert will summarise the current status of the innovation market
Clarity to the Blockchain Technology Revolution
We delve into the effects of blockchain & why it is such an important innovation movemen
Panel: An investors Q&A – The secrets to a successful start-up
- Start-ups working with accelerators & incubators
- The VC process & what investors look for
- How do you find the right investor for you & what questions should you be asking them?
- Discussing different strategies to enable Investment into your start-up & the velocity of the market
- Geographic hot spots & regulatory risk
Developing Prototypes for Blockchain Services
New tools are now enabling business analysts or consultants to build a blockchain PoC in minutes, rather than months. In this talk an expert will go through a step-by-step guide on how to compose your own prototype.
Exploring opportunities for small-medium companies to join the transformation
Implementation of a blockchain solution doesn’t necessarily mean a huge technology overhaul. All businesses can benefit from the application of blockchain. Here we will learn how.
Incubating Blockchain Projects
Here we will see how large-scale enterprises are fostering blockchain start-ups to incubate & lead innovation from the inside out.
How to kick start your innovative idea
Here we will hear insider tips from a reputable investor, on how to catapult your innovative idea into the stratosphere
Launching Security Token Investments: Finance, Investment & Regulation
- Investing in an STO – what to look out for?
- The rate of adoption of STOs
- Showcase of the latest STO launches
- The future of the investment landscape – a VC view of the market place