Day 2 - 18 May 2023
Chairpersons Welcome: Blockchain for Business
Chairperson’s welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Data Governance – A Mutually-Beneficial and Cooperative Endeavour
- Features and attributes of blockchain technology aligning with data governance
- Immersive data requires immersive technology – data governance for business optimisation.
- What trade-offs should be considered?
Keynote Presentation: What’s in Store for Enterprise Blockchain in 2023
- Projects to keep an eye on in the next 12 months.
- Mergers & Acquisitions – Are the technology and the industry able to handle transactions of ownership?
- Surprise successes and unexpected failures – what are the takeaways from last year?
Panel: Building Better – Blockchain Technologies for More Sustainable Business
- From Start to Finish – responsible resourcing and recycling.
- Using blockchain technologies to create positive behaviours in an enterprise.
- What can we all be doing to ensure we are using blockchain to optimise sustainable practices?
Presentation: Smart Contracts and Financial Accessibility
- What are the user benefits of decentralised finance?
- How to establish controls that help ensure the security of contracts?
- What improvements will we see with DeFi 2.0?
Presentation: Sustainable Blockchain – The Next Phase of Society
- Moving to proof-of-stake – the reality of technological infrastructure change.
- Positive externalities and impact.
- Economic crises and the role of emerging technologies in business optimization.
Presentation: DLTs Driving Data Management
- How to improve Data Integrity with Enterprise Blockchain?
- Blockchain transparency as a powerful asset tracking and provenance tool.
Presentation: Strengthening Your Competitive Advantage with the Right Blockchain
- Blockchain as a service (BaaS) – Understanding the scope and building trust in Blockchain.
- Data Observability and Decision Intelligence.
- Overview of effective use-cases from across industries.
MEETUP: Hyperledger Foundation
To follow soon …