Day 2 - 2 December 2022
Chairperson’s Welcome – An Introduction to Blockchain in Enterprise
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: What’s in Store for Enterprise Blockchain in 2023
- Projects to keep an eye on in in the next 12 months.
- Mergers & Acquisitions – is the technology and the industry able to handle transactions of ownership?
- Surprise successes and unexpected failures – what are the takeaways from last year?
Keynote Presentation: ‘Greenifying Blockchain’ – Overcoming the Stigma
- Carbon offsetting as an option for all enterprises?
- Moving to proof-of-stake – the reality of technological infrastructure change.
- Positive externalities and impact.
Presentation: Blockchain in Medicare
- Provenance tracking – allowing consumer trust in an essential but opaque industry.
- How would the introduction of DLT affect competitive pressures in the Big Pharma industry?
- Covid19 and the use of blockchain in health crises.
Afternoon Keynote Presentation: Smart Contracts and Their Expanding Functionality
- Understanding the potential of automated protocols.
- Decisions about Decisions – the difficulty of predetermining conditions within a smart contract.
- The risks of automation – where can it go wrong?
Blockchain and Climate Institute Representative
Blockchain and Climate Institute
12:30PM - Day 2
Panel: Building Better – Blockchain Technologies for more sustainable business
- From Start to Finish – responsible resourcing and recycling.
- Using blockchain technologies to create positive behaviours in enterprise.
- What can we all be doing to ensure we are using blockchain to optimise sustainable practices?
. Blockchain and Climate Institute Representative, , Blockchain and Climate Institute
Presentation: No longer a bumpy ride – Innovation for On-Boarding
- Investing into BaaS – how software can help you on your blockchain journey
- What options are out there?
- The gaps in the market – what difficulties have yet to be overcome?
Networking & Lunch Break
02:10PM - Day 2
Panel: Digital Identity – The Key to Everything
To follow soon…
. David Palmer, Blockchain Lead, Vodafone Business
Presentation: Blockchain and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Which SDG indicators can be worked towards through the use of DLT?
- The trade-off between investments – on-boarding distributed ledger technology or investing in more traditional tools for social impact.
- Face value – what do stakeholders think of blockchain in the name of social good.
Founder & CEO
03:00PM - Day 2
To follow soon …
. Callum Wheeler, Founder & CEO, RenewaBlox
Presentation: Codos – A Purpose Driven Token
To follow soon …
. LUKA DJUROVIĆ, Co-Founder, Board Member and CEO, Codos Foundation
. Luca Kern, Co-Founder, Board Member and COO, Codos Foundation
Presentation: Blockchain for Sustainability – Building Better Behaviours
- A maker’s Mark – how can blockchain make us more conscious consumers?
- Improving the circular economy and traceability with blockchain technology.