Day 1 - 18 April 2018
Cryptofinance and ICO strategies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Initial Coin Offerings – An introduction and future proofing
- The start of the ICO revolution
- Challenges and solutions to go from raising traditional funding from a bank or investors to a company that sells tokens to its customers
- 235 ICOs took place in 2017, how to make sure you are ship shape
- ICOs pathways and preparation tools
- Regulators measured approach to token sales and future plans
Redefining standards and liquidity options in the ICO market
- ICO structuring
- ICO governance
- Future pathways
Founder@Perceptra accelerator, Venture partner@FBG Capital, Multiple advisor
Panel: Understanding the market dynamics for ICO’s token sales and crowd funding
- Self-Regulation in Crypto financing
- Tools for a token sale
- VC-Angel-Investing vs ICOs – risks and opportunities
- Crowdfunding vs ICOs – risks and challenges
- ICO marketing and communication – Challenges and opportunities
- Liquidity in digital tokens – how these are traded for other digital currencies, and then into fiat currency through a digital exchange.
Shahaf Bar Geffen
Reinventing money – Currency Of The Internet
- The problems with traditional payments systems
- cryptocurrencies today are not a solution for payments
- How to disrupt Visa and MasterCard’s business
- Building Blockchain 3.0 – a system that is scalable, safe and free
How to protect your ICO against phishing and scams?
10 percent of the funds raised in ICOs are stolen. Scams and phishing in rogue websites as well as in social networks like Telegram, Facebook or Twitter pose a significant threat to the success of ICOs. Learn how clear strategy and advanced tools may minimize damages to your ICO, protect your investors and protect your reputation.
Managing Director - Digital Product Development and Innovation Team
Institutional evolution into Crypto space
- Current demand
- Is the institutional market different?
- Is technology the driver – what needs to change?
Understanding the CryptoAssets Economy
Head of UK Finance and Financial Markets teams
Regulation and Litigation involving ICOs and Cryptofinance
- Regulatory implications on ICOs and Cryptocurrencies
- Litigation cases
- Security law compliance
- Drafting your own SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Tokens)
Cryptofinance and ICO strategies: Afternoon Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Panel: The rise of Crypto Capitalism – the changing role of VCs vs. ICOs
- What do investors look for in an ICO?
- Where, how and what outlets to use to promote your ICO?
- Shaping the information to attract high calibre investors
- Examining the difference in ‘terms’ and relationships between VC and ICO
- Challenging the VC model and new environments where VC’s compete with Hedge funds.
- VCs starting to tokenise
Examining the ICO market in Asia
- Encrypt Coins- Buy Side & Sell Side
- Blockchain: Sky Ledger, an advanced technology
- Digital Assets management platform – Supper Wallet
- ICO Case Study – Sun Coin, MZ Coin & Social Coin
- China & Asia is the Future
Tokenized Equity: Issuance, Secondary Markets, and Regulation
- Representing equity in blockchain
- Implications for registry management, trading, clearing, settlement, and custody
- Addressing regulation
Senior Account Manager
- Investing in Crypto
- Blockchain evolution
- Mass Adoption
- The Ecosystem
- Consumer trends
Decentralized Central Banking
Come find out why decentralized blockchain governance is not the snoozefest people think it is. Proof-of-stake governance solves the very real planning issues that are fracturing the crypto community.
CEO and Founder
How to Avoid Hidden Risks and Pitfalls While Investing in ICOs
Advise on how to stay safe with ICOs and avoid scams
- The quality of the team
- Transactions transparency
- Seductive discounts
Panel: The future of Crypto Finance
- The potential of crypto currencies in corporate finance
- Will regulation and taxation involving cryptocurrencies affect their potential?
- Will cryptocurrencies help prevent terrorist financing, money laundering, fraud and tax evasion or promote it?
- Will cryptocurrency exchange be successful worldwide? Issues with international exchange