Day 2 - 26 April 2019
Cryptocurrency & Financial Services: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Distributed Ledger Technology: Turning Theory into Practice
Blockchain and insurance
Morning Keynote: Blockchain: turning the financial world on it’s head
Panel: Maximising the potential of blockchain for financial services
- Identifying applications: what problems can blockchain technology realistically solve?
- Building partnerships: how can FinTechs and incumbents drive innovation together?
- When can we realistically hope to see widespread adoption of blockchain technology in financial services?
Cryptocurrency and Banks- A new economy or a new asset class?
Blockchain innovation in wealth and asset management
Afternoon keynote: The future of US regulation
Panel: Crypto-Securities & Regulation
- How will the regulatory implications effect token sales?
- Security around cryptocurrencies
- Regulation and Litigation cases
Panel: The future of Crypto Finance
- The potential of crypto currencies in corporate finance
- Will regulation and taxation involving cryptocurrencies affect their potential?
- Will cryptocurrencies help prevent terrorist financing, money laundering, fraud and tax evasion or promote it?
- Will cryptocurrency exchange be successful worldwide? Issues with international exchange
End of year review