Day 1 - 17 March 2020
Crypto & Digital Asset Investment: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Crypto & Digital Asset Investment stage Welcome & Opening Remarks
Keynote: Tokens & the Growth of Cryptocurrency Trading
Our keynote speaker will be looking at the growth of cryptocurrency trading from 2015-2020
Digital Assets – The Future
Here an enterprise speaker will look into the future of digital assets
Blockchain Strategy | Emerging Technology
London Stock Exchange Group
11:50AM - Day 1
Panel: Traditional Investment vs. Tokenisation
- The benefits & shortcomings of institutional investment
- Crypto as a new asset class
- The fall of the ICO: The rise of the STO & IEO
- Regulation: Forming the market place
Technology utopianism: A look into the Future
The current pace of technology innovation is really quite phenomenal. By looking at what crypto has achieved, we can predict where we might be in 10 years.
How do enterprise & crypto assets overlap?
The effects of crypto assets in the enterprise market. The tokenization of everything.
Quantum computing: How secure is blockchain for the future?
- How far away is Quantum? A realistic futurist analysis
- What does it mean for the infrastructure being built?
- Beyond blockchain – the wider effect
Enabling decentralized payments
Why is it so important to enable decentralized payments & how does this affect our everyday lives?
Panel: Banking on the future of crypto assets
- Industry reactions to the major players moving into the crypto space
- The far-reaching & surprising sectors now adopting crypto assets
- The state of regulatory adoption – Policy implications, regulation-free sandboxes
- Tokens for the future & the new infrastructure for the world – Web 2.0