Day 1 - 17 March 2020
Blockchain Solutions for Enterprise Day 1: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Hear from a senior industry analyst on the current landscape of blockchain-enabled enterprise solutions & how this is set to change.
Keynote: A year in review – Blockchain in Enterprise
We’ve come a long way since Satoshi Nakamoto founded the beginnings of blockchain in 2008 and year on year the market rapidly evolves. Here an industry expert will look back at what we have achieved in the last year across all enterprise industries.
Head of BI & Industry Engagement
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
11:50AM - Day 1
10:50AM - Day 1
Blockchain in Aviation
A shallow dive into the IATA White Paper on Blockchain in Aviation, the potential, ongoing projects & initiatives.
Panel: Proving Blockchain ROI – Getting the Board on Board
- Identifying which of the qualities blockchain can provide adds value to your business
- Realising the potential & showcasing that to your board
- Putting your case forward; Short- & long-term gains
- Identifying the support available for implementing your solution in the blockchain eco-system – who to turn to?
Case study: Blockchain solutions in Real Estate & Land Registry
Real estate remains the largest asset class in the world. Hear from the key people who are already benefitting from using blockchain-based smart contracts to streamline transactions, increase liquidity & provide transparency.
Identity Management: How can blockchain help?
How do we avoid Black Mirror? Here we will investigate how blockchain is being used to decentralise the way we manage our identity in a secure & incorruptible manner.
Head of Corporate Communication, Sustainability & Innovation
02:30PM - Day 1
Blockchain: Making waves in the Telecoms Industry
Here we will examine the last trials & use cases of blockchain for Telcos. How will a decentralized world work in the telecoms industry?
Panel: Examining a Practical Application of a Blockchain Solution
- Identify the key issues/ kinks in your current business processes
- A break down the types of providers & their application to your business
- Examine the process of how a blockchain solution can be applied
- Examine the best practices coming from the extensive (& expensive) range of pilot schemes
- Putting blockchain into production
Senior Exec-Chief Commercial | Innovation Officer Digital Energy
03:40PM - Day 1
What blockchain technology brings to the Utilities & Energy Market
Hear from one of the biggest players in the energy landscape. How did they move from Pilot, to PoC, to full scale implementation of blockchain? Learn what worked well, and not so well, on their journey to digital transformation.
Panel: Connecting the Medical World – Blockchain for Healthcare
- Practical examples of blockchain technology in action to save & improve lives
- Patient data on the blockchain & how to overcome the privacy concerns
- How the medical world is implementing blockchain & its potential
Blockchain & Brexit
- Nations vs. networks
- How can technology solve a physical crisis
- Is it too late?
Day 2 - 18 March 2020
Blockchain Solutions for Enterprise Day 2: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
The ultimate solution for Blockchain in the Manufacturing Supply Chain
Learn about industry challenges & how blockchain is already working to solve them. Manufacturing companies are using blockchain to perfect systems & here we will see a demonstration of an applicable use case for the manufacturing industry.
Panel: Blockchain: The transformation of the Supply Chain & Logistics
- Case studies from logistics & transportation in manufacturing, retail & consumer goods
- Demonstrations of what logistics companies are working on in this space
- How increased traceability & streamlined transportation is affecting the supply chain
- Proof of how the implementation of blockchain has reduced and eliminated fraud & errors
- Universal application & cooperation – the issues we have & will overcome together
Emma McClarkin MEP
Member of the European Parliament, East Midlands
12:30PM - Day 2
Blockchain in Future Trade Policy in the European Parliament
Panel: In Food We Now Trust, Thanks to Blockchain
- Food is now tracked on the blockchain. Hear the story from the key players in the industry & how they reached implementation
- How are we using blockchain to improve safety, increase profits & prove the true origins of food?
- Examine why consortiums are so important in this new age technology eco-system
- Look into the future of the food we trust & road to full scale convergence of Blockchain, IoT & AI
Blockchain & the Provenance Revolution for the Luxury Goods Sector
Counterfeiting is one of the key issues facing the luxury good industry. Here we will hear how blockchain is combatting one of the industry’s biggest challenges
Panel: Provenance & Visibility: Tracking Goods on a Blockchain
- Large scale retailers will demonstrate how their goods are already being tracked on the blockchain
- How are blockchains building consumer trust – how does it affect the consumer journey?
- Real-life use cases demonstrating transaction transparency, whilst maintaining privacy
- Which intermediaries are we able to shed to gain long-term profitability increase?