Day 1 - 17 March 2020
Blockchain Solutions for Enterprise Day 1: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Hear from a senior industry analyst on the current landscape of blockchain-enabled enterprise solutions & how this is set to change.
Keynote: A year in review – Blockchain in Enterprise
We’ve come a long way since Satoshi Nakamoto founded the beginnings of blockchain in 2008 and year on year the market rapidly evolves. Here an industry expert will look back at what we have achieved in the last year across all enterprise industries.
Head of BI & Industry Engagement
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
11:50AM - Day 2
10:50AM - Day 1
Blockchain in Aviation
A shallow dive into the IATA White Paper on Blockchain in Aviation, the potential, ongoing projects & initiatives.
Panel: Blockchain – The transformation of the Supply Chain & Logistics
- Case studies from logistics & transportation in manufacturing, retail & consumer goods
- Demonstrations of what logistics companies are working on in this space
- How increased traceability & streamlined transportation is affecting the supply chain
- Proof of how the implementation of blockchain has reduced and eliminated fraud & errors
- Universal application & cooperation – the issues we have & will overcome together
Case study: Blockchain solutions in Real Estate & Land Registry
Real estate remains the largest asset class in the world. Hear from the key people who are already benefitting from using blockchain-based smart contracts to streamline transactions, increase liquidity & provide transparency.
Identity Management: How can blockchain help?
How do we avoid Black Mirror? Here we will investigate how blockchain is being used to decentralise the way we manage our identity in a secure & incorruptible manner.
Blockchain: Making waves in the Telecoms Industry
Here we will examine the last trials & use cases of blockchain for Telcos. How will a decentralized world work in the telecoms industry?
Panel: Examining a Practical Application of a Blockchain Solution
- Identify the key issues/ kinks in your current business processes
- A break down the types of providers & their application to your business
- Examine the process of how a blockchain solution can be applied
- Examine the best practices coming from the extensive (& expensive) range of pilot schemes
- Putting blockchain into production
Senior Exec-Chief Commercial | Innovation Officer Digital Energy
02:00PM - Day 2
03:40PM - Day 1
Blockchain Technology as Value Added Services to accelerate our Energy transformation
Hear from one of the biggest players in the energy landscape
Panel: Proving Blockchain ROI – Getting the Board on Board
- Identifying & proving which of the qualities blockchain can provide adds value to your business
- Realising the potential & showcasing that to your board
- Putting your case forward; Short- & long-term gains
- Identifying the support available for implementing your solution in the blockchain eco-system – who to turn to?
Blockchain & Brexit
- Nations vs. networks – How can blockchain help Brexit?
- How can technology solve a physical crisis
- Is it too late?
Panel: In Food We Now Trust, Thanks to Blockchain
- Food is now tracked on the blockchain. Hear the story from the key players in the industry & how they reached implementation
- How are we using blockchain to improve safety, increase profits & prove the true origins of food?
- Examine why consortiums are so important in this new age technology eco-system
- Look into the future of the food we trust & road to full scale convergence of Blockchain, IoT & AI