Day 3 - 15 September 2021
VIRTUAL: What we’ve learnt so far about blockchain for business
- Scaling DLT within your enterprise innovation project.
- To connect with, or pull the plug on legacy systems?
- Why are companies finding implementation so tricky?
VIRTUAL: Digitise a more trusted way by using blockchain
- Digital transformation using blockchain.
- Preparing your company for change.
- Sourcing the right skills – people focussed transformation to define an agile and innovative culture.
Technology | Geopolitics | Strategist | Analyst | Mentor
Identity Reboot | Mintbit | Outlier Ventures | Former MOBI
11:50AM - Day 2
Michelle Chivunga N
Chair-International/Foreign Affairs Committee | Global FinTech Advisory Board
Global Policy House | The British Blockchain Association | The Government of Bermuda
10:30AM - Day 2
02:30PM - Day 1
ON-DEMAND Panel: Blockchain for sustainability and social innovation
- Looking at how blockchain is empowering social innovation and environmental projects.
- Emerging countries; Use cases in charity, voting, poverty, sustainability.
- How are we leveraging the next technology revolution for the good of mankind – taking back the power to the people.
- What public sector and government action is taking place.
Moderator: . Arwen Smit, Technology | Geopolitics | Strategist | Analyst | Mentor, Identity Reboot | Mintbit | Outlier Ventures | Former MOBI
. Michelle Chivunga N, Chair-International/Foreign Affairs Committee | Global FinTech Advisory Board, Global Policy House | The British Blockchain Association | The Government of Bermuda
VIRTUAL: Benefits of opting for ready to go BaaS
- What is a “Blockchain as a Service” solution?
- Ready to go options for the ready to go business.
- Slotting into your legacy systems.
- How to aid the digital transformation process.
VIRTUAL: Power to the people – Enabling self-sovereign identity with blockchain
- Sharing the value of data in a decentralised way by taking out the middlemen – Simultaneously making data sharing and verification easy.
- Giving people their own identity back – Key use cases that could change the world.
- The new era of identity and medical passports: Privacy laws to be taken seriously.
- Combating the fake news pandemic and lack of trust in the voting system.
Government Blockchain Association
11:00AM - Day 2
02:10PM - Day 2
02:30PM - Day 2
Dr. Naseem Naqvi
President & Principal Fellow
The British Blockchain Association
11:50AM - Day 2
11:00AM - Day 2
LIVE PANEL: What to have in your blockchain toolkit
- Picking your blockchain solution – Where to start? Finding the right fit and people skills for your project.
- The thought process of selecting a blockchain platform and solution provider.
- How start-ups are differentiating themselves.
Moderator: . Shiv Aggarwal, European Lead , Government Blockchain Association
. Dr. Naseem Naqvi, President & Principal Fellow, The British Blockchain Association
VIRTUAL: Walk the walk – Scaling up your blockchain project
- From pilot to production – Pitfalls to avoid by ensuring having a plan of action from day one.
- Connecting data silos in your new interconnected eco-system.
- Moving full steam ahead with full scale implementation.
VIRTUAL: Investors – Connecting start-ups with enterprise
- How to find the right fit between start-up and enterprise.
- How investors and incubator programmes foster start-ups to match fit.
- Incubation time scales; Moving through the motions.
- Barriers to success: Regulation, scalability and the disparity between current technology and the services enterprises demand.
- Exploring why structure is the key to implementing new technology in large scale enterprise.