Day 2 - 18 March 2020
Blockchain for Business: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Hear from a leading industry analyst on how blockchain is shaking up business as we know it.
How to present your blockchain business case so that regulators and policymakers actually PAY ATTENTION? A step-by-step approach to practicing Evidence-Based Decision making.- A simple, yet powerful SCIENTIFIC approach to problem-solving that empowers you to achieve the desired outcome for your organisation.
What are the tangible & monetary impacts of adopting blockchain?
Proving ROI. How can blockchain keep you competitive?
Application of the core principles & concepts of blockchain; Trust, Transparency & Value add
Explanation of the key elements to blockchain & how they can be applied in your business. How your business can benefit from trust & transparency
Panel: Blockchain-as-a-Service: Enterprise Grade BaaS Solutions
- What is a Blockchain-as-a-Service solution?
- Selecting the right BaaS platform
- The benefits & restrictions of using BaaS
- Examples of BaaS platforms working for an enterprise use case
Using blockchain in Betting & iGaming
Blockchain is a natural fit within the betting & gaming industries. Here we will witness how blockchain is connecting up the dots in this technology hungry sector.
Panel: Blockchain for the greater good: The next digital revolution for mankind
- How is blockchain being used for the greater good in social projects, campaigns, fundraising & voting
- Blockchain in action; fighting poverty, war & environmental sustainability
- Public sector & government issues being addressed – voting case study
- How enabling the new digital society is actually making an impact
Is GDPR fit for purpose with new Emerging Blockchains?
With many large-scale enterprises are being fined millions of dollars for breaching GPDR. Here experts will discuss & highlight some of the potential pot holes that blockchain brings to current regulation.
Mass adoption & industry wide collaboration: Consortia promoting the ecosystem
- Business vs. technology focused industry consortia; how can they help?
- Safety in numbers? Democratising your data for the greater good
- How to ensure you represent your own interests whilst sharing & gaining from others
- The most valuable consortia to be part of? Successful examples in financial services, healthcare, logistics, construction