Day 2 - 18 March 2020
Blockchain Enterprise Platforms: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Opening the day for a deep look into the platforms on offer & the strategies in which we are going to use to implement blockchain into enterprise
Industry-Wide Transformation & Collaboration
Standardization is key! Why do we need to work together? Here we will understand why the blockchain eco-system is so important to full scale implementation & how blockchain is providing us with a rare opportunity to collaborate with our competitors
Interoperability of Different Blockchain Solutions, & the Role of Standards
How do blockchains integrate & how are standards the key to successful execution of blockchain?
Maryam Taghiyeva – Zeynalova
Chief Systems Architect | Blockchain Specialist
Centre for Citizenship, Enterprise & Governance
Head of BI & Industry Engagement
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
11:50AM - Day 2
10:50AM - Day 1
Panel: Blockchain for your Digital Identity: Security, Loyalty & the Media
- Giving power back to the people: Examples of blockchain enabling Self-Sovereign Identity
- Examining the issues with traditional digital identity solutions
- A demonstration of blockchain Social Networks already in action
- Blockchain in the fight against fake news: Decentralised media for transparency & security
- Taking baby steps in a long road to mass adoption
Blockchain in Future Trade Policy in the European Parliament
Emma will delve into the future of trade policy in the European Parliament
Panel: The bumpy ride to blockchain adoption: Setting up a blockchain pilot
- Enterprise innovators give us a Step-by-Step guide to running a successful pilot
- Discussing the careful execution of a PoC – examining the latest trials
- Experts showcase their successful, & unsuccessful, blockchain pilots
- Experienced innovators will explain how to determine if your experiment was a success
Business Fellow, Blockchain Strategist | Chairman
FedEx | BiTA
02:40PM - Day 2
Implementing a Successful Strategy, Fit for Business
Tips for how to roll out a successful implementation of blockchain. Lessons learnt from the latest trials & best practices to take forward into your blockchain project.
Panel: How the Blockchain Eco-system Interconnects
- Examples of true interoperability & how important is it for your business?
- Examination of an interconnected, enterprise, blockchain database
- How do we identify the appropriate platform?
Managing change, minimizing disruption & preparing for scalability – From POC stage
How do we make the most of transformational change? Management of the transition is key to implementing a successful blockchain project. Here we will understand best practice on how to manage change, whilst pushing for your technology revolution.
Fireside chat: Regulation
Navigating regulation around blockchain is a complex & tricky task. Chat with an expert in the field to unwrap & decrypt the ever-evolving rules