Day 2 - 18 March 2020
Blockchain Enterprise Platforms: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Opening the day for a deep look into the platforms on offer & the strategies in which we are going to use to implement blockchain into enterprise
Industry-Wide Transformation & Collaboration
Standardization is key! Why do we need to work together? Here we will understand why the blockchain eco-system is so important to full scale implementation & how blockchain is providing us with a rare opportunity to collaborate with our competitors
CEO & Founder
10:50AM - Day 2
Keynote: Is science the answer to true traceability?
Leanne will explain how science has converged with technology to overcome counterfeit, once and for all!
Maryam Taghiyeva – Zeynalova
Chief Systems Architect | Blockchain Specialist
Centre for Citizenship, Enterprise & Governance
Head of BI & Industry Engagement
International Air Transport Association (IATA)
11:50AM - Day 2
10:50AM - Day 1
Panel: Blockchain for your Digital Identity: Security, Loyalty & the Media
- Giving power back to the people: Examples of blockchain enabling Self-Sovereign Identity
- Examining the issues with traditional digital identity solutions
- A demonstration of blockchain Social Networks already in action
- Blockchain in the fight against fake news: Decentralised media for transparency & security
- Taking baby steps in a long road to mass adoption
The Business Value of Collaboration in Blockchain
In a series of meetings in late 2017 and early 2018, more than fifty percent of the world’s top automakers, along with many start-ups, tech-giants, foundations, and forward thinking mobility providers, met to discuss the potential of blockchain to make mobility safer, greener, and more affordable. Since MOBI’s founding, over 100 corporations, government, NGOs, and nonprofits have joined our community and now actively collaborate on the future of blockchain. For in blockchain collaboration unlocks real business value.
Panel: The bumpy ride to blockchain adoption: Setting up a blockchain pilot
- Enterprise innovators give us a Step-by-Step guide to running a successful pilot
- Discussing the careful execution of a PoC – examining the latest trials
- Experts showcase their successful, & unsuccessful, blockchain pilots
- Experienced innovators will explain how to determine if your experiment was a success
Business Fellow, Blockchain Strategist | Chairman
FedEx | BiTA
02:40PM - Day 2
Blockchain Goes Global
It could be argued that blockchain is boring and useless. It is just one of many databases and is not yet very good or very fast or very scalable, however what it does, it does very well. Where authenticity is critical, blockchain will become transformative, which gets you to things like global clearance, the global supply chain, health care, and aerospace. How will we get there? We think it will take an open model to build out the protocols and will require ‘coopetition’ between and across industries, and around the world.
Panel: How the Blockchain Eco-system Interconnects
- How does the blockchain eco-system currently connect?
- Examples of true interoperability & how important is it for your business?
- Examination of an interconnected, enterprise, blockchain database
- How do we identify the appropriate platform?
Managing change, minimizing disruption & preparing for scalability – From POC stage
How do we make the most of transformational change? Management of the transition is key to implementing a successful blockchain project. Here we will understand best practice on how to manage change, whilst pushing for your technology revolution.
Fireside chat: Regulation
Navigating regulation around blockchain is a complex & tricky task. Chat with an expert in the field to unwrap & decrypt the ever-evolving rules