- Board Member -African Union Digital Trade and Transformation Taskforce
- Board Member/Advisor to Premier (President) Bermuda and Government of Bermuda Global Fintech Advisory Board (GFAB)
- Chair International/Foreign Affairs Committee and Senior Regional Advisor (Africa) – British Blockchain Association (BBA)
- WEI Forward – Women Empowerment Champion- Implementation group UN High-level Panel Women Economic Empowerment Wilton Park
- FinTech4Good Advisor- New York City
Michelle Chivunga Nsanzumuco has vast experience in designing government policy frameworks; analysing corporate finance packages and sourcing investments for global projects. Michelle is also recognised worldwide as a digital transformation/ blockchain professional and major influencer with access to an extensive network of global stakeholders in the digital economy and financing space. Since her first engagement relating to the digital economy/cryptocurrency in 2009, Michelle has been leading in evaluating the growth of the digital economy and potential of emerging technologies such as Blockchain/DLT, AI, Quantum computing, Big Data, and others and their impact advising corporates, governments, SMEs and many others across the world. Michelle previously worked for the British Bankers Association (now UK Finance) managing a range of corporate financing projects working with many global senior stakeholders – mainly with governments, business leaders and development institutions. Michelle has had an engagement with groups such as the African Union, OECD, Commonwealth, World Bank, World Trade organization, International Chambers of Commerce, European Banking Federation, Financial Conduct Authority.