Day 1 - 19 June 2019
Innovations & Investors Zone: Chair’s welcome and opening comments
Two-year review – The rollercoaster of Crypto
Launching Blockchain start-ups
This session will explore some cutting edge Blockchain companies and their ICO launch propositions, all with the drive to improve public utility and security.
The token economy
This session will feature some of the hottest Blockchain start-ups pitching their ideas to the investor Piranhas – who will come out on top?
Panel: The rise of Crypto Capitalism – Equity or Coins?
- Examining the difference in ‘terms’ and relationships between VC’s and token sales
- What do investors look for in a start up?
- Shaping the information to attract high calibre investors
- Crypto Capitalism – Challenging the VC model
- VCs starting to tokenise
Afternoon Keynote – Current trends and issues with Crypto Finance
Launching Blockchain start-ups 2
The Mining Boom
Panel: Security Tokens Vs. Utility Tokens
- The rise of tokens as a way of raising capital – overview of its development
- Utility & Security Tokens – Benefits and downfalls of each
- Choosing your token
Innovations in Blockchain
Day 2 - 20 June 2019
Innovations & Investors Zone Day 2: Chair’s welcome and opening comments
Morning fireside chat: investing in blockchain technology
Piranha Tank 2
Panel: Blockchain technology from the investor’s perspective: A VC view of the marketplace
According to Markets and Markets, the global blockchain technology market is expected to rise from $210m in 2016 to $2.31bn by 2021. In this session, leading venture capitalists and investors will examine the emerging blockchain technology landscape and why there is so much attention around the sector.
- The opportunities for blockchain from an investor and VC viewpoint
- What are the advantages of blockchain to investors when compared to other emerging technologies?
- What criteria are VC’s looking for to invest in blockchain start-ups
Launching Blockchain start-ups 3
Afternoon Keynote: The future for businesses who adopt blockchain
Launching Blockchain start-ups 4
Panel: Understanding the market dynamics for token sales and crowd funding
- Self-Regulation in Crypto financing
- Tools for a token sale
- Equity Vs. Coins – risks and challenges
- Liquidity in digital tokens – how these are traded for other digital currencies, and then into fiat currency through a digital exchange.