Day 1 - 1 July 2020
Investors & Innovation Zone Day 1:Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Panel: An investors Q&A – The secrets to a successful start-up
- The VC process & what each investor looks for
- How do you find the right investor for you & what questions should you be asking them?
- Discussing different strategies to enable Investment into your start-up & the velocity of the market
- Evaluation of the current ecosystem
- Geographic hot spots & regulatory risk
Launching Blockchain Start Ups – Pitch Session
This session will explore cutting edge innovation & their launch propositions:
11:00 – 11:05: Introduction by Chairperson
11:05 – 11:10: Talal Thabet – “Showcasing the demand generation process for the MUSIC WORLD CUP Token”
11:10 -11:15: Q&A
11:15 -11:20: Yves Peckstadt, INDETAIL – “Blockchain applied IoT showcase”
11:20 -11:25: Q&A
The Consumption of Content By Convenience
We want to consume content where we want, how we want and when we want and for FREE. So how do you monetize FREE consumption? You go big or you go home. At MUSIC WORLD CUP we’ve got it down to a science.
Panel: The rise of Crypto Capitalism – Equity or Coins?
- Examining the difference in ‘terms’ & relationships between VCs & token sales
- What do investors look for in a startup?
- Shaping the information to attract high caliber investors
- Crypto Capitalism – Challenging the VC model
- VCs starting to tokenise
Partner & Head of Global Partnerships
The Art of Fundraising
The worldwide AmaZix team of industry experts boasts a proven track record built from 120+ blockchain projects, across all major economies and jurisdictions. Thus far, the AmaZix suite of services has assisted projects in raising over USD 1,3b.
– In the process, we’ve learned exactly what it takes to execute a successful token sale as well as pitfalls to avoid.
– This session will give you a high-level overview of the principles behind a successful token sale and an insight into the formula we’ve perfected to help projects fulfill their fundraising goals and plot a pathway to success.
The Biggest Illusion: Do STOs really provide liquidity?
- What is Liquidity?
- Lessons from Asset-Backed Securities and Traditional Markets
- Recommendations for an Efficient Market Structure Design
Blockchain Monitoring with Smart-Triggers
A game changer in crypto/blockchain space allowing everyone to monitor and work with any event streams on blockchains with notifications and reactions in real time.
Our automated triggers and business logic conditions will allow pushing the boundaries for insight that can be extracted from blockchain data.
Chief Communication Officer
02:30PM - Day 1
How To Create a Perfect Exchange Service (And Beyond)
There is a multitude of problems a crypto enthusiast runs into while traversing the market, including, but not limited to scams, unstable or dishonest services, lack of proper support, as well as a very high barrier of entry into the environment, & many more. After extensive research into the problems plaguing the market nowadays, ChangeNOW Group is ready to share the challenges we ran into while developing our ecosystem & how we went about solving them. With that said, ChangeNOW Group is ready to present our brand new range of services: ChangeNOW, NOWPayments, NOWNodes, LightningNOW, & others.
02:40PM - Day 1
How to save digital economy from crypto and blockchain
Marcell Nimfuehr proves that current cryptocurrencies are bad for users and blockchain unusable for real-world applications. He shows how to achieve blockchain with unlimited scale for nearly no cost and how to design a true zero-fee, stable, peer-to-peer digital currency.
Business Development Manager
eToroX and the Era of Tokenized Assets
Tokenization is the process of representing any asset-class on the blockchain in order to trade any asset on the global markets 24/7 with minimal transaction costs and transparent reporting. eToroX, which is eToro Group’s blockchain division, developed and operates a digital assets platform and a best-in-class tokenization infrastructure that enables to tokenize any financial asset in a secure and controlled way.
What are the pillars to spot a successful TOKEN to invest in?
In what can be considered the new field of blockchain, the tell tale signs of a successful Token to invest in are as old as the concept of supply and demand. At MUSIC WORLD CUP we figured it out, and delivered just that. Imagine you had the opportunity to invest in the Olympics on its first year. What would your thoughts be? What would your apprehensions be? How would you analyze the opportunity?
Panel: Updates on Security Tokens – finance & investment
- The role of digital assets
- Reviewing the latest developments
- Legal & regulatory perspectives to consider
- Perspectives on security token investments
05:00PM - Day 1
Elevated District & Evolvement
05:00PM - Day 1
Senior Software Engineer
05:00PM - Day 1
Core Lead Developer
05:00PM - Day 1
Ravencoin Meetup Europe
Ravencoin is a free and open source blockchain platform that focusses on issuing and managing assets, such as securities, land titles, art, documents, apps, game item etc. Unlike other blockchain projects, all Ravencoin content is community generated and managed. The Ravencoin Meetup Europe is organized by one of many Ravencoin community groups around the world and will focus on what Ravencoin is, how it is being used in Europe, and how people can contribute.
More details see here