27 June 2018
ICOs & Cryptofinance strategies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
09:00AM - Day 1
. Thomas Power, Board Member, 9 Spokes
Keynote: Examining the opportunity to create new global financial Integration
- Creating a new exchange economy with tokens
- How the market is evolving – key issues, and delivering on promise
- Where is the market going, and how to build trust on a global scale?
- The transition to building legitimacy with traditional financial systems
Initial Coin Offerings – An introduction and future proofing
Founder, Publisher and EiC
09:30AM - Day 1
- The start of the ICO revolution
- Challenges and solutions to go from raising traditional funding from a bank or investors to a company that sells tokens to its customers
- 64 ICOs took place in 2016, how to make sure you are ship shape
- ICOs pathways and preparation tools
- Regulators measured approach to token sales and future plans
. Richard Kastelein, Founder, Publisher and EiC, Blockchain News
Investors roundtable – How to approach crypto and ICO investment
Hear discussions and advise from an experts in the field
Panel: Understanding the market dynamics for ICO’s token sales and crowd funding
- Self-Regulation in Crypto financing
- Tools for a token sale
- Crowdfunding vs ICOs – risks and challenges
- Liquidity in digital tokens – how these are traded for other digital currencies, and then into fiat currency through a digital exchange.
Moderator: . John Hargrave, Publisher, Bitcoin Market Journal
Case Study: Brandshield
Senior Representative, MyShield
12:00PM - Day 1
10:40AM - Day 2
11:20AM - Day 1
. Senior Representative, MyShield, ,
Understanding the CryptoAssets Economy
Institutional evolution into Crypto space
Roundtable discussion: Regulation and Litigation involving ICOs and Cryptofinance
- Regulatory implications on ICOs and Cryptocurrencies
- Litigation cases
- Security law compliance
- Drafting your own SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Tokens)
Afternoon Keynote: Examining the current state of cryptocurrencies, and the rise of the internet of money
- How cryptocurrencies and blockchain are creating a new funding source for this innovation in the form of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs).
- How will this grow the next wave of innovation.
- Money is being made programmable.
Panel: The rise of Crypto Capitalism – the changing role of VCs vs. ICOs
- What do investors look for in an ICO?
- Where, how and what outlets to use to promote your ICO?
- Shaping the information to attract high calibre investors
- Examining the difference in ‘terms’ and relationships between VC and ICO
- Challenging the VC model and new environments where VC’s compete with Hedge funds.
- VCs starting to tokenise
Examining the ICO market in Asia
- Encrypt Coins- Buy Side & Sell Side
- Blockchain: Sky Ledger, an advanced technology
- Digital Assets management platform – Supper Wallet
- ICO Case Study – Sun Coin, MZ Coin & Social Coin
- China & Asia is the Future
Effects of Quantum Computing on Cryptocurrency and Blockchain
Case Study 3
Panel: The future of Crypto Finance
- The potential of crypto currencies in corporate finance
- Will regulation and taxation involving cryptocurrencies affect their potential?
- Will cryptocurrencies help prevent terrorist financing, money laundering, fraud and tax evasion or promote it?
- Will cryptocurrency exchange be successful worldwide? Issues with international exchange