Day 2 - 20 June 2019
Blockchain Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Which blockchains are the most scalable…and truly decentralized?
- What are the barriers to scalability? Deploying Testnets.
- How can you validate new blockchains for scalability and resilience?
- Real world benchmarks comparing blockchains in a deterministic way
Keynote: Clarity to the blockchain technology revolution
Keynote Panel: What Does the Future Hold for Blockchain Technology – Where Do We Think We Will Be In 2030?
New Monetization Opportunities in the Blockchain Era
Physical Asset and Anti-Counterfeit Certification
Case Study – Blockchain Tech
How to Properly Manage Risk and Increase Liquidity
- Introduction to risk management for Blockchain Platform owners
- Identifying real and perceived risk and increasing liquidity
- Covering crypto mining, trading and exchange platforms
Afternoon Keynote: Next Generation of Blockchain ID Verification
- Eliminates the need for usernames and passwords blockchain
- Using blockchain technology to authorize and validate identity, shared data is completely secure
- Streamlining identity management for the enterprise, banks, online retailers, airlines and anywhere logins are required
Scaling, layer 2 and cryptographic innovations
Creating a security network for your technology
Case Study: Cloud Technology for Blockchains
Case Study 3
Case Study 4
Meet Up Day 2