28 June 2018
Blockchain Technologies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Senior Analyst - Cloud Transformation & Blockchain
09:30AM - Day 2
Keynote Panel: What does the future hold for Blockchain technology – where do we think we will be in 2030?
Co-Founder & CEO
02:40PM - Day 1
09:40AM - Day 2
02:20PM - Day 2
09:40AM - Day 2
Keynote: Crypto Asset Convergence – Securities, currencies, smart contracts and what’s next for an emerging asset class
New Alchemy’s Director of Market Research will walk through the value capture innovation that sparked the “utility token” ICO explosion of 2017–and move into the new financial structures that are emerging with so-called “security tokens.” We will discuss what’s still growing after the exuberance of 2017 has faded, and what the future holds for investors and for the global economy as a whole.
The case for distributed and decentralized content
Chief Brand Officer
10:50AM - Day 2
10:50AM - Day 2
- Why the blockchain can bring P2P networks mainstream
- How decentralized applications create lower barriers to entry and more vibrant creator first eco-systems
- How we use tokens to shift the current business models around the abusive “Attention Economy”
- The way distributed systems will keep the net neutral
Developing smart contracts in C# using Stratis
02:30PM - Day 1
11:30AM - Day 2
- Developing and deploying a smart contract in C# with Stratis.
- The fragile state of Solidity, the EVM and other custom execution environments for smart contracts.
- Innovation in smart contract execution: Constraining the functionality of an existing language and virtual machine (C# / .NET Core CLR), rather than building a custom execution environment.
- Leveraging the established .NET development ecosystem to provide the best developer tooling.
Let’s get back to the future
Aron van Ammers
12:00PM - Day 2
The last 18 months have been a rollercoaster, with the crypto markets reaching unprecedented highs. Like many who have been involved professionally for many years now, on the one hand we feel vindicated, on the other hand frustrated. It seems, many have gotten distracted from the real job at hand building the next phase of the web, and fixing its many problems. ICOs are changing the face of tech fundraising, but with a lot of confusing exuberance. We need to get back to building the future. The Outlier Ventures founding partner and CTO talks about what will be required to build into this emerging ecosystem to unlock true value for developers, communities and end users.
Next generation of Blockchain ID verification
VP, Business Development
12:00PM - Day 1
12:20PM - Day 2
- Eliminates the need for usernames and passwords blockchain
- Using blockchain technology to authorize and validate identity, shared data is completely secure
- Streamlining identity management for the enterprise, banks, online retailers, airlines and anywhere logins are required.
How to properly manage risk and increase liquidity
12:40PM - Day 2
- Introduction to risk management for Crypto Platform owners
- Identifying real and perceived risk and increasing liquidity
- Covering crypto mining, trading and exchange platforms
When Gaming Meets the Blockchain: Revolutionizing How Games Work
VP of Business Development
10:10AM - Day 1
02:00PM - Day 2
In this speech BitGuild’s VP of Business Development, Sean Keith, will introduce BitGuild’s innovative approach to content and experiences within blockchain games, and discuss how the audience can participate in the coming wave of next generation games.
How Blockchain Technology Helps Conquer Rare & Incurable Diseases
02:30PM - Day 2
- Collecting Patient-Generated Health Data by incentivizing patients based on blockchain’s reward system
- Introducing Humanscape: Conquering Rare & Incurable diseases by collecting health data
- Applying blockchain technology to prevent monopoly on people’s health data
The Blockchain alternative to Google and Facebook
Sr. Marketing Manager
02:40PM - Day 2
- How Blockchain is allowing businesses to take back ownership and control of tools offered by the giants of the field.
- With Blockchain, LeadCoin is creating the first decentralized lead sharing network using blockchain for buying and selling leads in real time.
A Decentralized Market Research and Online Reviews Platform
02:50PM - Day 2
Founder & CEO
03:40PM - Day 2
DeStream is the first decentralized global financial ecosystem for streamers. The company focuses on building a feature-rich platform for donation system with low commissions by utilizing decentralization and blockchain technology. DeStream chose the Stratis blockchain platform for building this ecosystem.
Real-time demonstration of the blockchain network capable of processing 60000+ TPS
CBDO Europe & CIS
09:50AM - Day 1
03:50PM - Day 2
Building a fully decentralised, end-to-end, smart products platform.
04:20PM - Day 2
Vega is creating a fully decentralised, high-volume, high-liquidity marketplace for trading and settling smart financial products, including derivatives.
Our ambition is for Vega to be a widely used protocol for secure, permissionless and censorship-resistant trading. It will enable fast and protected margin trading, where participants create the products and commit to market making.
500.000 users have a lot to say: Realfevr, a proven product
Co-Owner & PM
04:30PM - Day 2
André Fino Viana
Co-Owner & Executive Chairman
04:30PM - Day 2
RealFevr is a European startup aiming to provide the most exciting and engaging fantasy sports experience in the world. RealFevr plans to issue a cryptocurrency through an ICO, to spurt RealFevr’s growth and the build-up of an ecosystem ready to accept wagering within the platform.