Day 1 - 25 November 2020
Registration, Coffee & Networking in the Exhibition Area
Chair’s Opening Remarks – Blockchain for Business
Hear from a leading industry analyst on how blockchain is shaking up business as we know it.
Presentation: Enabling blockchain exploration and adoption journeys
- Why blockchain is the answer if you have a true business need.
- Looking at uses cases of adoption journeys.
- How do we move through to implement a full-scale blockchain solution?
- Investigating examples of adoption journeys.
Panel: The state of blockchain for real estate in 2020
- Why track real-estate with blockchain?
- Data and identity and authenticity.
- Chaining to get things moving faster.
Presentation: How do you determine an enterprise-grade blockchain?
- How to identify the key elements to an enterprise-grade blockchain; scalability, modular, standardisation.
- Private vs. public – could open source be the true future?
- Exploring how to agree on a protocol and technology solutions.
- Understanding the process of finding the right solution to fit your business needs.
Presentation: Reimagining the foundation of commerce with blockchain-based contracting
- Demonstration of how Icertis is working with leading brands, like Mercedes Benz, to solve real-world business challenges.
- A look at sustainability across global supply chains using blockchain-based contracting.
- Exploring how blockchain can speed up insurance settlements.
- How blockchain can help to maintain compliance with complex supplier diversity programs.
- How blockchain can make true outcome-based pricing a reality.
Panel: Investors – Connecting startups with enterprise
- Investors discuss how to find the right fit between startup and enterprise.
- How investors and incubator programmes foster startups to match fit.
- Incubation time scales; Moving through the motions.
- Barriers to success: Regulation, scalability and the disparity between current technology and the services enterprises demand.
- Exploring why structure is the key to implementing new technology in large scale enterprise.
Lunch & Networking in the Exhibition Area
Keynote: Blockchain for Business 101 – Back to basics
- Blockchain for Business 101
- Where to start?
- What protocol to pick?
- Who can help?
Presentation: Building and hyper-connecting your supply chain blockchain
- Why are blockchains and the supply chain the perfect fit?
- Understanding how to move toward to hyper-connecting your supply chain
- Exploring all the emerging technologies required; IoT, AI and 5G.
Presentation: Successful implementation of a blockchain for the consumer
- Blockchain for the consumer.
- How can businesses expand their capabilities with custom blockchain development?
- Exploring how the benefits of blockchain can translate to your audience
- Looking at how to avoid “blockchain”
Presentation: An ‘Innovation Sandbox’ success story
- Real life examples of blockchain innovation working for enterprise.
- Looking at how the sandbox environment works.
- Exploring forging out new regulations.
Start-up pitch session
Start-ups pitch their innovations
Panel: Blockchain for sustainability and social innovation
- Looking at how blockchain is empowering social innovation and environmental projects.
- Emerging countries; Use cases in charity, voting, poverty, sustainability.
- How are we leveraging the next technology revolution for the good of mankind – taking back the power to the people.
- What public sector and government action is taking place.
Chair’s Closing Remarks – Blockchain for Business
A quick round-up of the take-aways from Blockchain for Business