Day 1 - 19 June 2019
Blockchain Platforms & Strategies: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Hurdles to overcome moving from Pilot to POC
Developing prototypes for blockchain services
10:30AM - Day 1
02:30PM - Day 1
Keynote: Leveraging the correct platform for your business needs
. Brian Behlendorf, Executive Director, Hyperledger
11:40AM - Day 1
Panel: The benefits and challenges of incorporating blockchain platforms into your business model
- What competencies can blockchain technology deliver to business?
- Implementing a successful strategy
- What other hurdles must be overcome for full adoption?
. Michael Stoelinga, Managing Consultant, Capgemini
Head of The Blockchain Factory
Daimler Financial Services
12:00PM - Day 2
12:20PM - Day 1
Blockchain meets the intelligent car: A decentralized ecosystem for mobility and C.A.S.E
- C.A.S.E: Connected – Autonomous – Software/Services – Electric. The Future Scenario of automotive and mobility
- Decentralized economies – conglomeration of the nimble
- Blockchain/DLT – the P2P end-to-end, real-time financial transaction platform
–>counting the money
- IoT and the connected car
–> trusted data sources and autonomous payments
- Connecting the dots – Working on the ecosystem
–> BW – SouthWest: where intelligent manufacturing meets software and services
. Harry Behrens, Head of The Blockchain Factory, Daimler Financial Services
Advisor & ANO (Authority Node Operator), Factom Protocol | CIO, Yeomans Capital | Managing Partner, YGC
12:40PM - Day 1
The role of the decentralized community
. Henry Liu, Advisor & ANO (Authority Node Operator), Factom Protocol | CIO, Yeomans Capital | Managing Partner, YGC, Factom Protocol
Afternoon keynote: Building and operating an enterprise ready blockchain platform
Zuber Lawler & Del Duca
03:00PM - Day 1
Panel: Governance and regulation in Blockchain business networks
- Challenges blockchain technology presents for legislators and governments
- The establishment of regulation and standards for interoperable blockchains – case examples
- How will these address issues blockchain technology may present?
- Examining the regulation and compliance challenges of deploying blockchain technologies across industry
. Josh Lawler, Partner , Zuber Lawler & Del Duca
Senior Representative, Hedera
03:40PM - Day 1
How do we securely collaborate & transact online without the need for a trusted intermediary?
. Senior Representative, Hedera, Hedera, .
Panel: The race towards Interoperability
- Achieving the balance – discussing the trade-off between blockchain platforms security, privacy, efficiency, flexibility, ease of use, reliability and governance
- What is Interoperability and how will it benefit blockchain users?
- The ability to interoperate between blockchain platforms to achieve the balance– challenges and benefits.
Building a Blockchain Trust Model
- Problem Overview
- Case Studies
- Solution & Benefits
. Michael Chan, Cryptography Architect, eBay
. Derek Chamorro, Security Architect, eBay