Blockchain for Business: Chair’s Welcome and Opening Remarks
Keynote – Case Study 1
Panel: Blockchain for the entertainment industry
- How Blockchain technology will take the music, gaming, betting & film industries to a new level
- How blockchain can prevent piracy
- Use cases, from eSports and betting to the digital goods marketplace
- Challenges to overcome for core adoption
- What is the potential future influence of blockchain within the entertainment industry?
Case Study 2: Blockchain technology as a solution for GDPR compliance
Blockchain Interfaces: Creating secure, end-to-end industrial IoT projects by ‘blockchainifying’ the system
Cheif of Sales
10:40AM - Day 1
- How to bridge the physical/digital gap for blockchain projects
- Why have Riddle&Code designed their own blockchain hardware
- How we solve 6 of the fundamental issues of every industrial IoT project
- How to get business benefits out of a great blockchain platform including soft- AND hardware: transfer of value, smart contracting, digital underwriting and unmatched security
. Sebastian Becker, Cheif of Sales, Riddle&Code
Case Study 4: Blockchain in the energy sector
Panel: Blockchain revolutionising cybersecurity
Senior Representative, MyShield
12:00PM - Day 1
10:40AM - Day 2
11:20AM - Day 1
- Will blockchain address the fundamental flaws of security by taking away the human factor from the equation?
- How will blockchain technology work to mitigate cyberattacks in real-time?
- Discussion of other security uses, making passwords obsolete and increasing the privacy and security of messenger services
. Senior Representative, MyShield, ,
Case Study 5
Panel: Making Blockchain real for customer loyalty rewards programs
- What are the current issues with non-blockchain based customer loyalty rewards programs?
- How will blockchain technology will overcome these issues to increase client retention and redemption rates, reduce time delays and costs.
- Discussing specific industry use cases
Keynote – Case Study 6
Case Study 7
Case Study 9
Decentralization and the future of data privacy
04:40PM - Day 1
- Data privacy and data monetization
- Using blockchain technology to re-invent the $500bn advertising market.
- GDPR and recent trends in data privacy
- Blockchain and future trends of decentralization
. Alex Bessonov, CEO, Bitclave
Case Study 10
Panel: The role of Blockchain within supply chain management
- How blockchain increases traceability and transparency in the supply chain – benefits for the supplier and customer
- Reducing or eliminating fraud and errors in the supply chain
- Case studies – success stories of using blockchain in the supply chain: from meat to wine