Day 2 - 2 July 2020
Blockchain for Business Day 2: Chair’s Welcome & Opening Remarks
Deciphering Legislation and Technology: Malta in the Pole Position
- An overview of the DLT Regulatory Framework launched in Malta on the 1st of November, 2018
- A run-through of the licensing process for those wishing to conduct regulated business in Malta
- An explanation of what it takes to conduct a regulated token offering in Malta
- Unveiling the fourth bill which will supplement the existing framework and grant legal personality to decentralised autonomous organisations
How does Baer Chain establish game public chain & ecology?
As a distributed game ecosystem platform based on blockchain technology architecture, Baer Chain builds its own advantage moat through technology and ecology double helix architecture. As along with MainNet beta testing, MEP “Million Ecological Project” has drawn global attention widely, and super nodes were selected successfully to form a node committee for decentralized governance.
Vice President Food & Sustainability
CTO New Digital Business
Aron van Ammers
CTO & Founding Partner
Head of The Blockchain Factory
Daimler Financial Services
Panel: Convergence – Blockchain, IoT & AI
- Blockchain securing transactional systems for IoT devices
- Exchange of IoT devices data using blockchain
- Fundamental shortcomings of blockchain that will impact progression into the IoT sector, including scalability, interoperability & storage
- How does AI come into the equation?
- Forming successful partnerships & when will we see this in action?
12:40PM - Day 2
Blockchain and P2P Economy
- Blockchain technology concept
- The concept of P2P economy
- The role of transactions costs in economic systems
- Blockchain as DNA for Industry 4.0 and economy digital
Johan van den Arend Schmid
VP Global Business Services Benelux
02:00PM - Day 2
Founder, Executive Producer & Vice Chairman
Music World Cup
11:30AM - Day 1
03:40PM - Day 1
02:00PM - Day 2
Dr. Michael Kuperberg
Chief Architect Blockchains & Distributed Ledger Technologies
02:00PM - Day 2
Keynote panel: The Role of Blockchain within your business model
- Introducing blockchain and its application for businesses
- Revolutionising business processes, including smart contracts, cloud storage, paying employees and voting
- Blockchain increasing traceability and transparency in the supply chain – benefits for the supplier and customer
- Reducing or eliminating fraud and errors in the supply chain
- Case studies – success stories of using blockchain for business
Real Estate, Trust, and the Blockchain
- The Kahuna Group, a leading real estate developer and brokerage company, is changing the way participants in the rental ecosystem leases, rents, and interacts, using blockchain technology.
- Learn how the Kahuna Platform will streamline the onboarding process with the Kahuna Score, a self-sovereign credit system on tenant behavior, as well as improved cash management and listing systems.
- Applications for Behavioral Mining in other businesses
Chief Architect & Whitepaper Author
03:00PM - Day 2
Telos: A third-generation public blockchain for Enterprise dapps
Telos traits of high speed, capacity, and no-fee transactions are well-aligned with Enterprise dapp needs.
Telos supports a wide variety of Enterprise applications where immutability or trustless computing are needed. Solutions include: Supply chain management, IOT/Edge computing immutable data layer, credential and license management, shared resource tracking and management, asset tokenization.
Co-Founder & CEO
Delivering Seamless Cross-Border Interactions
• As a distributed, tamperproof ledger, a well-designed Blockchain doesn’t just cut out intermediaries, it reduces operation cost, & increase speed & reach
• Blockchain offers greater transparency and traceability for many business processes.
• With the introduction of StableCoin users have the power and speed of Digital Money with no risk of fluctuation.
• Bleumi Product’s Bleumi Pay, Bleumi Invoice and Bleumi Work Overview and how it Deliver Seamless Cross-Border Payments Using Blockchain and Stablecoins.
03:20PM - Day 2
Implementations of the hybrid blockchain loyalty programme
- Currently, more and more companies follow the ongoing market trend and decide to embrace blockchain technology. There are great examples of businesses using blockchain to track goods or starting to accept cryptocurrency payments. However, is there more to the blockchain as a business solution?
- For now, elaborate blockchain-to-business strategies are reserved for the companies specialising in cryptocurrency. Exchanges, blockchain-based messengers, entertainment providers – all use tokens to promote their products and services or reward loyal customers. The tokens gifted by the company have real value once they are traded, can be transferred easily and do not require having bonus cards or vouchers – all of this works for the customer’s convenience.
- Could companies that never thought of being related to blockchain do this? Well, of course. It might seem that issuing crypto tokens requires lots of skill and field knowledge, but, in fact, there is a way to make cryptocurrency work for a taken business hassle-free. (Using actual case studies as an example, Guarda Wallet team will show you how.)
Ecosystems as the Blockchain value imperative: lessons from the Diamond industry
A high ratio of enterprise Blockchain projects cannot reach Full Live Production stage. Why?
In this session we will take a deep-dive into the Diamond industry, specifically – an innovative Blockchain-based protocol we have developed that generated savings, brought new sources of value into the supply chain and created efficient markets on both ends of it. We will also consolidate our learnings on the key aspect – Blockchain ecosystems, and shed more light on different approaches towards creating, orchestrating or participating as a contributor in these ecosystems. Deep yet practical ecosystem design strategies will be explored: open vs. closed, incentives, synergies, value redistribution considerations as well as governance