- Arguments that blockchain is just one of many databases that is not yet very good, or very fast, or very scalable,
- Understanding that what blockchain does, it does very well.
- Examining if it will take an open model to build out the protocols – the transformation process.
- Exploring why blockchain will become transformative where authenticity is critical, which gets you to things like global clearance, the global supply chain, healthcare, and aerospace
- Coopetition’ between and across industries, and around the world
Business Fellow & Blockchain Strategist | Chairman
FedEx | BiTA Standards Council
12:20PM - Day 1
10:00AM - Day 1