Stand No: 533
Green Power Exchange (GPX), a P2P blockchain-based power-trading platform, is currently conducting its pre-ICO following the launch of its 85-page white paper in March.
Here is a quick overview of the GPX project:
- Global power market amounts to $2.2 trillion dollars annually, controlled using black-box and opaque exchanges accessible only to large utilities, financial institutions and power companies.
- The GPX P2P blockchain-based trading platform has the potential to disrupt this market by directly connecting producers and business users of green power, cutting out unnecessary third parties and intermediaries and saving costs on both sides.
- With a simple token purchase, consumers will be able to save on their bill by fully or partially shifting to cheaper, greener power via GPX’s integrated smart Power Purchase Agreements.
- GPX has accumulated an exclusive portfolio of 62 solar PV projects in 7 major countries and 9 states in North America and Europe totaling over 600 megawatts of power, queued to join the GPX platform upon its launch.
- The GPX team has built multiple successful energy and technology companies over the last ten years and has now combined its talent to form GPX (background: Goldman Sachs, Blackbird Ventures, Solar Provider Group)