- Blockchain applications present significant legal disruptions in the areas of banking and finance, intellectual property, and general commercial contracts, this session analyses these disruptions
- Do regulations need to adjust classification of currencies and commodities?
- How will regulation address taxation, money laundering, security and other issues blockchain may present
- Would property laws need to change?
- Smart contracts and the challenges they create for contract law?
- Examining the regulation and compliance challenges of deploying blockchain technologies across industry