29 November 2017
Chair introduction and opening remarks
Panel : How can developers make the most of the blockchain opportunity?
- Examining open source blockchain development
- How to develop scalable solutions
- Building in security around regulatory compliance and accountability
- Leverage existing codebases, workflows, and development ecosystems
- Getting started with a highly scalable Ethereum compliant blockchain
Keynote: Building frameworks and new services for running blockchain networks in the Cloud
- How blockchain can help cloud with accountability, reliability, compliance, security, verifiability, auditability & acceptance of liability
Panel: Blockchain from the investor’s perspective: A VC view of the marketplace
According to Markets and Markets, the global blockchain technology market is expected to rise from $210m in 2016 to $2.31bn by 2021. In this session, leading venture capitalists and investors will examine the emerging blockchain technology landscape and why there is so much attention around the sector.
- The opportunities for blockchain from an investor and VC viewpoint
- What are the advantages of blockchain to investors when compared to other emerging technologies?
- What criteria are VC’s looking for to invest in blockchain start-ups
Close of Conference
30 November 2017
Panel: How to Build a blockchain Fintech startup?
- Understanding the critical role investment plays in building you’re blockchain start up
- The strategy behind building and guiding the development of ecosystems
- Creating disruptive solutions to real world problems using blockchain
Disruptors in Fintech – we examine the latest in a range of blockchain start ups, and their perspective on the marketplace